Official thank you thread
Guess my topic was combined with this one? Was wondering what happened to it xD. Glad to see there's so much support, everybody likes to hear what they're doing is appreciated whether they already know it or not.

Sponsored links

Thank you for emu. My PS2 broken and rest in peace. With Pcsx2 i can continue playing my favourite games^^ I hope Pcsx2 will be fully compatible with all PS2 games, someday Wink
Phenom 1055T x6 3.5GHz ; nVidia GTS 250; 6Gb RAM; Windows 7 x64
(12-23-2008, 09:44 PM)Summoner Wrote: Thank you for emu. My PS2 broken and rest in peace. With Pcsx2 i can continue playing my favourite games^^ I hope Pcsx2 will be fully compatible with all PS2 games, someday Wink

Damn i don't give a hell bout all PS2 games, for me it would be enough if this thing could run GT3 A-spec and GT4, i bought PS2 because of GT3 many years ago. Wacko
Thanks a lot!!

It work great!!

Great job!

Biz
(12-23-2008, 10:20 PM)veeeight Wrote: Damn i don't give a hell bout all PS2 games, for me it would be enough if this thing could run GT3 A-spec and GT4, i bought PS2 because of GT3 many years ago. Wacko
For me, very important most of all PS2 JRPGs which i not played. Yes, many games not properly emulating and slow, but anyway this is better then nothing Tongue
Phenom 1055T x6 3.5GHz ; nVidia GTS 250; 6Gb RAM; Windows 7 x64
(12-23-2008, 11:42 PM)Summoner Wrote:
(12-23-2008, 10:20 PM)veeeight Wrote: Damn i don't give a hell bout all PS2 games, for me it would be enough if this thing could run GT3 A-spec and GT4, i bought PS2 because of GT3 many years ago. Wacko
For me, very important most of all PS2 JRPGs which i not played. Yes, many games not properly emulating and slow, but anyway this is better then nothing Tongue

Yeah u can take a very good look in menus what u can't play in...Angry
Thank you for sticking with pcsx2! cant wait for newer versions!
Thanks for everthing , excellent emulator
(12-24-2008, 09:15 AM)huuhungus Wrote: Thanks for everthing , excellent emulator

x2! Before I had to play PCSX2 0.9.2 for max compatibility while PCSX2 0.9.5 was faster and with better sound but lower compatibility. NOW everything's fine! Thanks to you, PCSX2 Playground Guys! YOU SAVED THE DAY!! Biggrin THANK YOU!!! Smile

P.S. "Coop was right! These video games really... rock the house!" Cool
unbelievaevleble... suikoden v in first scene runs like hell! but in game still 30fps. heheh... thanks.
PC Specs: AMD FX 8350, 16GB RAM, GTX 780
Games beaten with PCSX2: Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, Persona 4