Official thank you thread
I have to thank the devs of PCSX2 too. Now even Hack GU is going more ingame than how it did before.

Thank you guys!

Sponsored links

Thanks alot for this great emulator and all the effort the teamh as put intp it.
Keep up the great work.
PCSX2 has the best team in the world. I loved playing KH and FFX and can't wait to play KH2 without that stupid munny problem. Keep up the brilliant work.
Thanks a lot! Your emu is awesome!
A big thank you from me to all the team members of pcsx2.
I follow this project's progress for many years and i see that now the emulator is in a great stability level.
Keep on the hard work guys.....your work really makes the difference.......THANK YOU!!
Laptop
c2d centrino 2 [email protected]
3gb Ram
Nvidia 9600M GT
Windows Vista Home

Desktop
AMD X2 4800+ @3.1Ghz (o/c)
Ram 3.5gb DDR2 667 @750mhz (o/c)
Nvidia 8800GT
Windows XP Sp3 Professional
Thanks guys! Playing Romance of the three kingdoms X and it is now very playable with the performance improved.
Thanks. The betas improve my game! I like the constant updates. Keep up the good work.
PCSX2 SVN-563 VTLB // C2E QX6850 @ 3.38ghz, Radeon HD 4850 512mb, 8gb DDR2-1000, Velociraptor 10000rpm 300gb, Vista Business x86-64, XB360 Wired Controller
Hey i have been watching this project for a long time...i just never had a computer that can run it well until now. Good job and keep up the great work guys.
Thx guys~!
Thank you

We expect a lot from you, KUTGW.