Offset 0xf4dab000 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV.
So, I am trying to play Silent Hill 2 and whenever I launch the iso I get the following message in the log and then the screen closes.

Quote:Offset 0xf4dab000 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.
pcsx2.sh: line 2: 89900 Bus error: 10 ./pcsx2

I have looked at other posts finding similar error messages but most of them couldn't be my issue as it was related to the bios. I can launch the bios fine "Run BIOS (No Disc)"

I am running whatever version this is http://pcsx2mac.net/files/pcsx2SL.pkg

I tried installing the latest binary files, but this produced the same results.

From reading other posts 'Offset 0xf4dab000 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.' Seems to be the format for a fatal error and the actual error is 0xf4dab000. I haven't been able to find anything on it anywhere online.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. ^^

Sponsored links

Dunno if this particular game is playable on the mac port. it looks like a faulty iso... How did you create it ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-31-2012, 09:59 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Dunno if this particular game is playable on the mac port. it looks like a faulty iso... How did you create it ?

I own the game ...somewhere. However, I've tried 3 different versions of it. That is what I assumed originally, but after all 3 fail in the same way...

You may be right it may not be playable on the Mac port.

I am going to look into it a little further. I just thought I remembered reading someone saying they ot it working on the Mac
go dig out your own game and rip it.
downloading isos is piracy.
closed
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go