Ok I am a noob here looking for help.
Ok this may have been adressed but I have just got everything set up with pcsx2. What I don't know how to do is run well an iso I got from a site I used for alot of thing's. I am sorry for asking what is probably a dumb question but I looked and I know the game can be run fully through. I just don't know how to get Pcsx2 to well run the game......hhhuu I am rambling sorry.

Sponsored links

dude, piracy is frowned upon here so you won't get any support here.
aahh that would be piracy if I did not own the game already but I do sadlly though it is an old game and no longer work's. I know law's all to well and would have not asked for such help if I did not own the game I am trying to get work. I could try and rip the iso if that would help people feel more at ease but I still would not know what to do with it and how to get it to run.
(02-14-2010, 08:00 AM)Zeneath Wrote: aahh that would be piracy if I did not own the game already but I do sadlly though it is an old game and no longer work's. I know law's all to well and would have not asked for such help if I did not own the game I am trying to get work. I could try and rip the iso if that would help people feel more at ease but I still would not know what to do with it and how to get it to run.

personally I don't care how you got it but the mods a strict on this stuff, I seen many threads get closed because some guy wanted to get a game he downloaded to work, the way I see it, never mention how you got it just ask for the help that you need.
I see. Well I guess I will just have to go with the flow for when I need help. I managed after screwing with it to finaly work so there is no need for the thread anyway.....well acctually I was wondering can I do a disk change. Like I put in a code breaker then want to switch to the game. Is that possible or is it not? Like I stated I am new with such advanced programs.
Also my apologies if I came of mean or anything, that was not my intention.
(02-14-2010, 08:42 AM)Zeneath Wrote: I see. Well I guess I will just have to go with the flow for when I need help. I managed after screwing with it to finaly work so there is no need for the thread anyway.....well acctually I was wondering can I do a disk change. Like I put in a code breaker then want to switch to the game. Is that possible or is it not? Like I stated I am new with such advanced programs.
Also my apologies if I came of mean or anything, that was not my intention.

well to my knowledge there is no disk switching, I could not find an option for it, my guess is that the patches serve also as a cheat device, but I know nothing about patches atm.
I see. Well ok then thanks for helping me understand alittle about the boards at least. And if I find anything out I will let you know.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64