Ok, so I either have grotesque lag or comedy like speed
Ok, I just got my emulator to work, the game I'm playing is Devil Summoner 2, also tried Dark Cloud 2. The games had playable lag, but at times where many enemies filled the screen the FPS showed to be 48 but felt like 20... the game was horribly slow.

Then I tweaked with the video hacks and GS speed, and suddenly my game goes as smooth as a native res one (Software), however the speed is so much I feel I'm watching a brittish comedy show.

Been experimenting but I can't find an "in between".

Sponsored links

Is your frame limiter on?

Are you using VU stealing?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Have you tried the mtVU speedhack? Also in software mode use 3 extra rendering threads.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
No, no frame limiter. Did some adjustments on speed hacks and it seems to go native speed on the overworld as of now, the characters finally move like they're normal people lol, I've yet to enter another battle on Devil Summoner 2, Dar k Cloud still seems choppy at times.

However something I haven't managed to do is have a propper audio, I have none at the moment.

What I mean by this is, before I could run this, there was perfect audio but no image at all, it was just a black screen. I fixed my Nvidia drivers and now there's the game on the emulator but no music at all, yet my PC and other games outside of the emulator have audio.
If you frame limiter is off that's why you are running too fast :/
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(01-24-2014, 05:28 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: If you frame limiter is off that's why you are running too fast :/

Thanks, I did what you told me Smile

I have audio now as well, played with the settings a bit, feels like I'm playing my PS2 Laugh

Thanks! Feel free to close the topic.