Okami doesn't show canvas in paint screen
(08-19-2012, 12:51 PM)harsh60 Wrote: [offtopic]No...noo, don't buy GTX 670 buy HD 7950 it is a little wrose then GTX 670 (1-5%) but it is 40+ $ Cheaper and more overclockable, Get HD 7950 for better valuse for money.[/offtopic]

Those are pretty good specs to Run PCSX2 i suggest you should try PCSX2 0.9.6 (It is working great for me).

Thanks for the advice, but I'll still be buying a 670. Not out of brand loyalty (I was set on buying an AMD card before this generation of GPU's because eyefinity), but because I like the features and performance of the card and in all honesty, I most likely won't be overclocking anyway. And saving £30 for a worse performing card really isn't worth it to me (not in a priceTongue2erformance sense, but as in it's not really that much money in the grand scheme of things so I'm not bothered). I was planning on putting a 680 in the build before the 670s were released, but after reading all the different benchmarks, 670 definitely seems the way to go.

Again, thanks for the advice though.
And if I tried 0.9.6, does that only support 2 cores? Will I get worse performance in the game?

Sponsored links

(08-19-2012, 04:04 PM)Gekigami Wrote: Thanks for the advice, but I'll still be buying a 670. Not out of brand loyalty (I was set on buying an AMD card before this generation of GPU's because eyefinity), but because I like the features and performance of the card and in all honesty, I most likely won't be overclocking anyway. And saving £30 for a worse performing card really isn't worth it to me (not in a priceTongue2erformance sense, but as in it's not really that much money in the grand scheme of things so I'm not bothered). I was planning on putting a 680 in the build before the 670s were released, but after reading all the different benchmarks, 670 definitely seems the way to go.

Again, thanks for the advice though.
And if I tried 0.9.6, does that only support 2 cores? Will I get worse performance in the game?

All versions of PCSX2 only use 2 cores there will be no difference in performence
Lost in the Vastness of Mugen.
(08-19-2012, 07:19 PM)harsh60 Wrote: All versions of PCSX2 only use 2 cores there will be no difference in performence

You're right, but 2 cores for primary usage.

It will use 3 if the user had MTVU activated.
1.0.0 support 3 cores using MTVU Wink