Okami glitchy background graphics
Hi guys, i have just started with this whole pcsx2 thing, and it is going very well, okami is running perfectly with no major slowdowns, fps drops etc, the only thing that is a problem with okami, i dont know if occurs with all games, but when i look into the background area, i see the textures have become all strange a glitchy and filled with black triangular like shapes. I was just wandering if anyone had any advice that they could give me to help fix this issue, any support at all would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Here is a screenshot:
http://img858.imageshack.us/f/gsdx20110330205240.png/

sorry for it being a link

Sponsored links

This issue is already fixed in the 0.9.7 beta.
Get it here: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta
[Image: newsig.jpg]
sorry for it being a link
Sometimes I wonder why people don't just paste direct links with just the actual picture. Heh.

I'm not a pro at asking stuff, but..
Could you please provide screen shots (or information) on your Plugin Settings, Plugin Versions, Speedhack Settings, amongst other PCSX2 Settings such as "EE/IOP" and "IOP" settings along with your PCSX2 Version? Did I overwhelm you? Tongue Lol.

Edit: This is what happens if I spend too much time thinking of what to post - Someone else posts before I click Post xD
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
(03-30-2011, 11:45 PM)NoVaX1000 Wrote: sorry for it being a link
Sometimes I wonder why people don't just paste direct links with just the actual picture. Heh.

Since it's imageshack it's prolly cause of this Tongue
[Image: 2Yoe2.png]
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(03-31-2011, 09:12 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Since it's imageshack it's prolly cause of this Tongue
[Image: 2Yoe2.png]

easy to get round. click on it so you get the full image, right click on it "copy image location". sorted Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Yeh, but not every user does that, I simply started to use imgur instead much easier and it doesn't give me this awesome result for half of the pictures... (happens to me after trying to view the direct link) dunno why a image sharing site requires you to sign in to view pics to begin with, silly imageshack Tongue

[Image: kAnNj.png]
For pictures in general I recommend just registering for a free photobucket. Plenty of space and bandwidth without needing to jump through a lot of hoops Wink
[Image: 2748844.png]
Ehr... point is not needing to register to anything for me really, for example I just want to show or view a pic fast and then likely never see it again, not make a gallery so registering shouldn't be needed at all. Imageshack used to be good for that, now they're just lame Tongue2
// Should this topic get split?

I've always had a hard time finding which Image Hosting Service to use.
I mean, you either get restrictions such as not being able to upload images bigger than 1MB, or not being able to direct link to hi-res images (which is the problem with Photobucket).
I even asked Photobucket if direct linking to hi-res images were allowed (see below).

11/25/10
Quote:Dear x,

Our apology, high resolution images cannot be linked to other web sites. The web resolution will be used for the link.

Sincerely,

Your Photobucket Support Team

------
Online Help Center: http://pic.pbsrc.com/help/PhotobucketHelp.htm
Support Email: [email protected]
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
Shadow lady: I have about 5 years of accumulated clutter images in my photobucket (see above Wink) still with plenty of room... not organized... and most I'll never look at again. Though from time to time it's fun to go back through just to see what I linked to. Though I can understand not wanting to sign up for anything.

(edit) Neat... they used to allow linking to hi-res. Good to know now.
[Image: 2748844.png]