Okay, Road Trip Adventure... NO text appears with hardware rendering...
Use dx9 hardware
enable hw hacks-u have to test them u'rself
First tick half pixel offset & wild arms offset
if not help tick alpha & sprite or tick them one by one & test u'r game
also try skipdraw value between 1-3
skipdraw as name says skip some post processing effects in game or remove a bad surface (or something like it don't remember )

Sponsored links

(06-13-2013, 06:33 AM)joshsonic26 Wrote: Okay, that game fix doesn't actually work because it's not an actual cutscene. So yeah, but I switched my graphics plugin to Direct3D11(Hardware) after reading that it is recommended if compatible. Well, that basically fixed the slow down during in-building conversations between two characters. BUT!! I have one issue still. There are NO text boxes whatsoever. No menus, no text, anywhere, just all the things that aren't words in text boxes are being shown. But they show up when I push F9. But I don't want to have to do this...

Seems like some setting you're using is filtering the chat out, care to post your GSdx settings?
(06-13-2013, 07:44 PM)Preet Wrote: Use dx9 hardware
enable hw hacks-u have to test them u'rself
First tick half pixel offset & wild arms offset
if not help tick alpha & sprite or tick them one by one & test u'r game
also try skipdraw value between 1-3
skipdraw as name says skip some post processing effects in game or remove a bad surface (or something like it don't remember )

Well, you know, like I said, dx9 makes the talking scenes EXTREMELY slow. I can't use dx9 ever with this game. And I'd love to post a screenshot of my settings so it would be easier, but I'm not really sure how.
Take a screenshot, simplest way if you don't know how to get the log.
So it turns out that the talking in buildings scenes just don't work on any of the hardware renderings. Software is the only one that makes it go faster. But the visual looks bad.