Old GSdx plugin
Hi. I have a problem with a certain game (Devil Kings). I have read on forums that to remove my problem I had to get GSdx SVN r1076 (I think it is some older version).
And I have a problem how to download this plugin (I don't see it on any site).
Please help.

Sponsored links

https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=1076
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
1. Where did you see this ?
2. What is the problem ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-BUG-Devil...al-overlay
I have the same problem as him.

-->ssakash--> How to download it from this site ?
(06-10-2015, 03:12 PM)johnyguliano Wrote: -->ssakash--> How to download it from this site ?

no clue Tongue2 , I think you somehow need to compile it. maybe guys like Bositman (or) Avih knows about getting the download versions of those commits ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Try F9 or skipdraw (gsdx hack) to resolve colored layers.
If this doesn't work please screenshot your problem and settings (especially emulation settings and gsdx plugin settings).
Guys, I don't need help with lag. I just need help with getting GSdx SVN r1076 plugin. Anyone have any idea how to get it ?
Who spoke about lag ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Umm,maybe I'm missing something(or I'm not looking at the video hard enough)but I don't see anything wrong with the game at 2x scaling with GSdx AVX2.
Can you show a screenshoot with the problem

I'm using PCSX2 1.3.1-20150529225653 along with the plugins that comes with it.
I guess he probably didn't try the latest development builds then.

@johnyguliano

try using the latest development builds from here and check the status of the Issue.
- Refraction