One simple problem- joysticks wont imput in config
I fixed everything except that A. It is not fullscreen which I hear is standard and B. During cutscenes, the screen get cut off, and the right side is either not there at all, or is a glitchy image, and on one occasion shortly after when I paused, it showed the background as such glitchy images... Any ideas? I am playing Final Fantasy X PAL btw

Extremely oddly, when I restarted my computer every setting in the plugin panel was reset... Is there a fix for this inconvenience?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

about double speed : set frame limit to 50 or 60 (depeding on pal/ntsc game)
about your controllers : run pcsx2.exe as admin (using right click) and make sure it's installed in a folder like c:\pcsx2 (not my docs or program files)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thanks for your response!
Where is the frame limit? do you mean framerate adjust?

And unfortunately changing the folder and running as admin did nothing..
Please, I don't care if someone doesn't know both answers, my the frame rate should be easy enough to direct me to
For Frame rate - Config -> Emulation Settings -> GS

For your analog sticks - Depends on what program you use. Personally, I use MotionJoy. If you do, hit Enable, then go into Game Controller Panel to calibrate. If that doesn't work, then unplug it and redo it. If that doesn't do it, restart your PC and try again (I have this problem from time-to-time.) If you use another program, go into your control panel to calibrate your controller, and if you're using a PS3 controller, hit your PS button while at the calibrate screen to get it to recognize it.
Ok so first of all, thank you. You have helped alot! I got the joystick working!

I fixed everything except that A. It is not fullscreen which I hear is standard and B. During cutscenes, the screen get cut off, and the right side is either not there at all, or is a glitchy image, and on one occasion shortly after when I paused, it showed the background as such glitchy images... Any ideas? I am playing Final Fantasy X PAL btw

Extremely oddly, when I restarted my computer every setting in the plugin panel was reset... Is there a fix for this inconvenience?

Edit: Why was the video removed/what was wrong with it?

And sorry for what turned into many questions.

To go to full screen just press alt+enter.
To save your settings properly, as the FAQ states, install PCSX2 in a location like C:/PCSX2 and not in program files (also on the first time configuration select custom directory and not user directory) and run pcsx2.exe as administrator.
For the FFX videos there is a special game fix you need to enable.
[Image: newsig.jpg]