Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One thing that makes me mad!
Exclamation 
I hate Sony only for one reason...when they released ps3 they stopped making games for ps2...only ps3 Sad
That is not fair Sad
What should do ps2 owners trow them away?
I already played a lot of ps2 games and now I don't have anything interesting and new to playSad
****ing ps3...soo I should buy a ps3 soo that they will make ps4 in 2 years soo I can trow ps3 away too Sad
Sony leader is really bad man...all those kids that have ps2 and waiting for new games now need to buy ps3...really sad Sad
I don't know why I wrote this post but I think you will agree with me :
MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING

Sponsored links

Dude... PS2 is ancient. Besides even at this late stage there ARE some games coming out on it (not very good ones, but still). Are you telling me you've played EVERY good game on the system, or at least the ones you're interested in? Considering how many good games are on the PS2, I find this a little hard to believe, but I guess anything is possible.

I find this post very strange all around. I'm sure you could pick up a used PS3 for quite cheap, they are quite reliable, so that's one option for you.

Sony isn't the only company that eventually moves onto new hardware, in fact I'd say they support their hardware far longer than just about anyone.

Have you looked into importing some PS2 games from Japan? There are a LOT of Japan-only PS2 fighters, some real gems that never made it over. Have a look, there are some importers that still deal in PS2 games, I'm sure you'll find something worthwhile.
Yea I know some crappy games still come out once for a while but I am not really interested in that games...I think that it would be much better that ps2,3...had system like psp soo any of them can play all games...with latest firmwares(custom and official) Laugh
I dont really like games that I cant understand(I meant when they are writen in japanese)but sometimes I try some out for curiosity...I like anime games and fighter too Smile
Sony supported the PS2 for an incredibly long time, I'm honestly impressed and the huge number if great games on the PS2. Compare this to Microsoft, who released the original XBox 3 years later, and stopped supporting it basically once the 360 was released. That's only a few years of supporting the XBox, while Sony supported the PS2 for 10 years.
Like Dryu said, I'm sure you don't have every good game that's out on the PS2... There is surely a massive amount of games you can still buy, even if second hand. There's easily a lot of PS2 games I still want to play (I only just finished hunting down all of the Ratchet and Clank games this year since they aren't sold new anymore).
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
(12-06-2010, 10:40 AM)stefano Wrote: Yea I know some crappy games still come out once for a while but I am not really interested in that games...

Uh, so your complain is that they don't release games aimed at you anymore?
They still released good PS2 games this year, some PS2 only and some ports but problem is they're not quite the same as their counterparts (PS3 with port to PS2 ones for example) but they did still released games for the PS2.

Quote:****ing ps3...soo I should buy a ps3 soo that they will make ps4 in 2 years soo I can trow ps3 away too

You can always just wait for the PS4 Tongue2
After a decade of PS2 games there's probably a lot good ones you still haven't even tried or heard of and there's always ebay or something to get them Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
everything gets old my friend and consoles are part of that cycle of life that gets left behind although I do not want to buy a PS3 as of now or an Xbox with its world famous RROD well I guess nothing lasts forever even the PC with its always changing OS even game that are made for PC gets forgotten and no longer works on newer OS so just chill man who knows maybe one day we could get an Upgradable Console that has 100% backward compatability that would be a dream
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
(12-06-2010, 10:18 AM)stefano Wrote: I hate Sony only for one reason...when they released ps3 they stopped making games for ps2...only ps3 Sad
That is not fair Sad
What should do ps2 owners trow them away?
I already played a lot of ps2 games and now I don't have anything interesting and new to playSad
****ing ps3...soo I should buy a ps3 soo that they will make ps4 in 2 years soo I can trow ps3 away too Sad
Sony leader is really bad man...all those kids that have ps2 and waiting for new games now need to buy ps3...really sad Sad
I don't know why I wrote this post but I think you will agree with me :
MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING

sorry too kill a posting buzz here but this is, a little late dont ya think?
but i agree with the first reply to this thread.

*WARNING, LONG STATEMENT AHEAD*
*CAUTION, BOREDOM MAY OCCUR*

i think the ps2 had the biggest game market japn and us were relesing tons of games for it it seemed like there were 9-10 new games a month lol especially when the ps2 first came out then *hoping i dont go against any rules here* people started steeling games with programs on the internet and confusing the ps2 sensors so less games started coming out for it the reason people arent releasing games for ps2 now is that they would loose money *blame piracy* the ps3 seems like no one can play stolen games on it and the only way that you can is by taking it apart and if you screw up there goes $350 out the window.
have you seen the 360 on piracy?
its game marketing has pretty much crashed because people found an incredibly easy way too steel games on it.
my reason for saying all this is
*eh hm* if sony were too still make games for ps2 they would be selling the games too the people that traded there ps2 in for $50 off a ps3, too people that have the ability too steal the games and too the 80% of people that dont have a ps2
they would loose money, like badly like they would have too hold off on building a new platform for 5 more years,
oh wait thats what ps move is for.

hate too go off topic for a second but i hope the market sale on motion gaming is bad so that sony will make a new game system
then i hope that the sales on motion gaming go up so that we can have it for the new game system.
long ago in a distant city, i batman defender of gotham unleashed an unspeakable order. but a foolish clown wielding a menasing laugh steped forth too opose me.
Ok I read all your posts and I agree with you soo what games would you recommend me to try...I must say that I love anime,fighting games...but english games please Smile
Psp is whole different thing I think Laugh
Game hackers(steelers) are really bad persons,what if you are one of them...I WILL NEVER KNOW Tongue
This is the reason why money isn't good...if games were free no one would steel themLaugh
That why I love games made at Indie DB they are free and made with "Love" Tongue
(12-06-2010, 10:19 PM)stefano Wrote: Ok I read all your posts and I agree with you soo what games would you recommend me to try...I must say that I love anime,fighting games...but english games please Smile
Psp is whole different thing I think Laugh
Game hackers(steelers) are really bad persons,what if you are one of them...I WILL NEVER KNOW Tongue
This is the reason why money isn't good...if games were free no one would steel themLaugh
That why I love games made at Indie DB they are free and made with "Love" Tongue

tenkaichi 3 *more fun then raging blast 1 and 2 but doesnt have the graphics of them*

yu yu hakusho

need for speed

edd ed n eddy mis ed ventures

sly 1 2 and 3

yeah i love cartoon games and racing ha

teken
street fighter

lupin the 3rd *great game for the anime*
long ago in a distant city, i batman defender of gotham unleashed an unspeakable order. but a foolish clown wielding a menasing laugh steped forth too opose me.