OnePad 0.1.0 and Wild Arms 3
Hi all.

I've just tried playing Wild Arms 3 on Pcsx2 for Linux. It has a lot of problems but at least it runs. Yet, for some reason the game ignores button presses on my joy pad. In plugin settings it's correctly recognized and I set all the keys, but whatever I press in the actual game is ignored. Any ideas what might I try? Any alternative plugins I should give a shot to?

Thanks.

Sponsored links

Which pad brand ? Check if the number of button axe and hat is correct in the plugins configuration. Did pad work with others SDL application ?

See tip at the end of issue http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/issues/detail?id=597&q=is%3Astarred&colspec=ID%20Status%20Priority%20Component%20Plugin%20Owner%20Summary

Edit: up/left/rigth/down at the bottom of the configuration panel are for keyboard only. Joy uses Lx/y Rx/y.
Since you're also playing wild arms 3 are you having the problem with all the text in the gaming looking absolutely horrible?
(05-09-2011, 04:10 AM)Clesarie Wrote: Since you're also playing wild arms 3 are you having the problem with all the text in the gaming looking absolutely horrible?

Most likely because you are using high resolution, the text looks fine for me when I set it to native but I prefer the rest of the game looking better myself.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
@gregory
Pad brand is Hama BlackForce. It's a cheap one, but looks exactly like PS2's Dual Shock and works fine for all uses except PCSX2. I must say I have no idea what hats are nor how many axes (that's the proper plural of axis, right?) it has...
I'll try the linked suggestion. Thanks.

@Clesarie
The text looks ok with default resolution but it has some black lines appearing here and there.
@nightwind,

I fix 2 bugs in the pad plugin: onepad (revision +4651) I hope it fix your issue too, finger-crossed.