Oni patch
now, you may be asking why I didn't post this in the patches thread: there's a really compilcated reason, but I'll make it breif. The US version will not run on pcsx2, the EU version however, seems to.

This may only serve as fustration to myself, but I want to atempt to convert the EU patch to the US game. To do that I'm going to ned some help from the EU users, and from someone with a gameshark or something that they can use on a REAL PS2. (my gameshark is broke, and I haven't used any other devices similar in a LONG time. my main focus at this point is PCSX2)
If someone can provide WORKING cheats in RAW format for both the EU and US versions (one cheat that matches up for both. money, health, etc. I don't really care which one) I'd appriciate it.

Sponsored links

I've got a copy of Oni and and I'm UK and it doesn't work at all here, the intro with her kicking the air is all screwed up colour wise. I'm gonna plitter round with this game then if you've got it working cus I think Oni is awesome.
<REDACTED>
(10-13-2010, 01:26 AM)Fezzer Wrote: I've got a copy of Oni and and I'm UK and it doesn't work at all here, the intro with her kicking the air is all screwed up colour wise. I'm gonna plitter round with this game then if you've got it working cus I think Oni is awesome.

there's a patch for the EU version in the database, dispite the color issue, I run it in software mode, where it looks fine
(10-13-2010, 01:26 AM)Fezzer Wrote: I've got a copy of Oni and and I'm UK and it doesn't work at all here, the intro with her kicking the air is all screwed up colour wise.

That much means it's working... it also shows right with software renderer (F9 while playing).

Unless you mean something else by "it doesn't work at all".
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Sorry, wrong phrasing Blush Yeah it's working now w00t thanks.
<REDACTED>
wow.. not one code..
well, I'll give this one more shot.. (I won't bump it up anymore if no progress is made on it)