Only come to PS2 Titlemenu - pls help me
Hi,

i downloaded Pcx2 version 0.9.4 and i already read the guide and conigurated the programm.

But when i was starting the Game (Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 - Should run) i only come to the PS2 Titlemenu where i can configurate the System and get into the Browser.

I use the "pcsx2t.exe" and i use Linuzzaps CDVD 0.7.0. I also chooced the supported Gamedata.

If i turn the Gamedatas to an Image, a Blackscreen appears when is try to start. If i choose Run-> execute, i get the Browserscreen and he shows the PS2 DVD, but if i selct it nothing happens.

Previously i want to say thanks for help.
(And sorry for my bad english, i'm from germany ^^)

Nice greetz

Sponsored links

Linuzcdvd plugin for ISO game, convert your game to iso file with alcohol120 prog. Or magicISO. You can play your game direct on dvd player with plugin gigahertzCDVD Or CDVD 1.0 Plugin from gabest but that can be slow due the access (not recomanded),
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
I already used Nero to convert Gamedatas to an iso image. I do not have the Game as DVD, only on Harddisk. But i will try the Plugins.
(02-19-2009, 10:05 PM)VanGoch/ Wrote: I already used Nero to convert Gamedatas to an iso image. I do not have the Game as DVD, only on Harddisk.
Blink
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja