Oops...
Wink 
Herrow there!

Apparently, I made a mistake many emuation n00bs make in that i thought if my game was in PAL display mode it would run at 50 FPS and full speed. So I converted it without realizing it would be slow displaying 50 FPS on a 60 Hz screen. I don't feel like re-ripping the iso SO.. If I set TURBO to 120% and enable it in-game, will the game run at normal speed? I know it will run at normal (60) Fps but would the speed be back to order?

Just a simple yay/nay answer would be sufficient so after that the post may be closed.

Sponsored links

Simple: Yeah.
But... universal patches can be a bit buggy at times. Convertion could left some desync problems(if voice will be faster than animation - that's surely the case) or other bugs soo re-ripping the game(which takes like 15 minutes) or undo-ing the patch is probably nicer option.
(10-20-2011, 07:26 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Simple: Yeah.
But... universal patches can be a bit buggy at times. Convertion could left some desync problems(if voice will be faster than animation - that's surely the case) or other bugs soo re-ripping the game(which takes like 15 minutes) or undo-ing the patch is probably nicer option.

Yup, Axel from Kingdom Hearts II is talking like a chipmunk. Could not find the BAK that would let me restore it so I'm gonna re-rip.