OpenPS2Loader freezes at Green Screen - FFX-2
Hey all

I just finished FFX! Now I have FFX-2 and would like to play it next using OPL via USB on my PS2. I renamed the iso that I created to SLUS_206.72.FFX2.iso and copied it into the "DVD" folder on my flash drive. It shows up in OPL, colours flash on the screen and then it freezes on a green screen.

How can I get past this and get it to work?

Sponsored links

Well the colours are for debug purpose, each one means it failed at a different point.

http://bootlegninja.awardspace.com/oplcolor.htm

But I';d have to do some research to figure out why that might happen, and I'm low on time atm.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Thanks man. Trying to figure it out but no luck.

Also having a problem with God of War freezing on the opening splash screen and a white screen for metal slug anothology.
Could be that it doesn't like your USB drive, I've personally found OPL (and most PS2 homebrew) to be fairly picky with them, so I use an internal HDD on my fat without trouble.
(04-07-2015, 09:17 AM)Clank Wrote: Could be that it doesn't like your USB drive, I've personally found OPL (and most PS2 homebrew) to be fairly picky with them, so I use an internal HDD on my fat without trouble.

Thanks for the reply! I doubt that, I've played games with success on this drive, but I will try another drive just to make sure.

Someone has asked if I have defragged the drive. I tried this with Defraggler but it aborted after defragging God of War (which still didn't work).

Is there any guide I can follow to burn these games to a disk?
Just use your original ps2 DVD.
It'll work better than copies
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go