Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinion about my hardware!
Hello.

I have one question.

Some one can tell me if this emulator can work in this notebook "Insys GameForce 8761SU.M761SU"

S.O: Windows 7 - 32Bits
Cpu: Intel® Pentium® Dual Core T3400 @ 2.16GHz 2.17GHz
Ram: 4GB
Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS - VRAM 256MB

Sponsored links

not really.
Intel Core i5 3570 | 8GB DDR3 | Radeon HD6870 | Windows 7
(04-25-2010, 05:47 PM)dsxchallenger Wrote: not really.

Thanks.

Just now found the minimal requisites.

I'll buy another PC. XD
My opinion, what game are you wanting to play? Some are easier to emulate than others. Depending on what you'd consider playable. But, yeah, your PC is a bit weak. Seems like I've seen people with about the same specs call FFX playable. Of course, That's just their opinion.

You know, if you give it a try (with latest beta and plugins), you'd know how well it works. SpeedHacks are a MUST, I'd say. I'm not trying to be mean, BTW Smile
Actually, your cpu is too weak to run 90% of the games on pcsx2. Maybe some that were released early in ps2 history... Speedhacks won't help as well, since they just use raw processor power (which your rig lacks) to speedup badly emulated games...
Thou, nature, art my goddess; to thy law
My services are bound.

We are such stuff
As dreams are made on; and our little life
is rounded with a sleep.
Not to argue with you. Milan. Just wanted to say that in my experience, older games seem to be harder to emulate (in some cases). DMC3 runs better/easier for me than DMC1. Same thing with some of the Dynasty Warriors series, too.

I just hate to see someone give up before they've even tried.
True Rezar. Each game has its own 'temper', not to speak about emulation compatibility on top of that. The best thing for him is to try the game. I just wanted to say to Sonohra not to expect too much.
Thou, nature, art my goddess; to thy law
My services are bound.

We are such stuff
As dreams are made on; and our little life
is rounded with a sleep.
Its work.

I can play with no problem devil may cry.

Only god of war is a litle slow, but no problem, i can play.

Thanks all.
Ah, the excellent work of the PCSX2 team triumphs again! Smile

For the sake of knowlegde, could you possibly post your FPS reading (ingame/during action)? Maybe you could try Devil May Cry and/or God of War with

beta-1888 and the March 2011 plugin pack
GSdx Direct3D 10 Hardware (highest (S)SSE available), SPU2-X r2693, Linuz ISO and "Native" checked

It might be best to post the FPS when using no speedhacks and such, as they may cause FALSE FPS readings. It's best to play and "feel" the game's speed to tell when you've "hack'd too much". Would be cool to also see what a few hacks gives you, too.

Thanks in advance if you're willing to do this. Smile Would love to know how well your "Low-end" (for PCSX2) computer handles games, especially a couple of action filled and "heavier" ones.