Options for North American Ps2 Users with PAL games?
(08-15-2012, 10:25 PM)vsub Wrote: Use some better TV,not from the stone age.

I use some normal crt tv from some not very popular brand(Elite)and I'm still able to play any region games(I actually use my monitor to play on my PS2 but the point is that my at least 7 years old tv is able to run any color mode games)

Screw it, nice to know this was all for nothing. How to you play the .ISO on the emulator?

Sponsored links

Edited my previous post and it was not for nothing...if you had a TV that support PAL,it was going to work in colors
(08-15-2012, 10:31 PM)vsub Wrote: Edited my previous post and it was not for nothing...if you had a TV that support PAL,it was going to work in colors

I wouldnt know where to buy one. Cant go into Best Buy those idiots dont know anything. And yes it was for nothing because the video is off centered, has no color and the game freezes after the first mission. So yea it was for nothing. Sorry I even had hope this would work, just wasted time.
Then play it on pcsx2(if your pc is powerful enough)
(08-15-2012, 10:36 PM)vsub Wrote: Then play it on pcsx2(if your pc is powerful enough)

how do I get the pal ISO to load?
?
The same way you make the NTSC to load.
pcsx2 is not region locked and it's always in color(regardless of the game region)
Just use Boot CDVD (fast)
PS.You can unpatch the ISO rather than creating new one
(08-15-2012, 10:39 PM)vsub Wrote: ?
The same way you make the NTSC to load.
pcsx2 is not region locked and it's always in color(regardless of the game region)
PS.You can unpack the ISO rather than creating new one

It goes to the menu with two memory cards and a disc, i click on the disc and it takes me to the ps2 menu
That's why I said
(08-15-2012, 10:43 PM)vsub Wrote: That's why I said

My Pc can run it well, Siren 1 worked perfectly on my pc. I guess this is fine playing it on the PC. I got a controller hook-up and headphones so ill make the best of it. Im sorry for the hostility, im just very irritated with all of this.
Well why didn't you tried this from the start if Siren 1 worked fine on your PC rather than using the DVD9 disk