Other idea again
Question 
Hi again, before i post please it just idea wether accept or not ,or may be have been implemented
I don't mean to bother or else. Ok here idea
I see some videos stream stuttering even we achieve fullspeed, the idea is disable framerate lock but using limit screen update only when stream play. Thank you (im sorry if i irritate) Smile

Sponsored links

Again with the ideas... lol

Correct me if im wrong, but basically your suggesting that when streaming, have a hack that disables the frame limit of 50 or 60 fps, but then limits the refresh rate to 50 or 60... which as far as i know, wouldnt work. Since the fps is virtual fps and the frame limit is crucial to the timings to avoid stuttering audio and other errors, refresh rate is irrelevant from the get go. As soon as the frame limit is disabled, the emulation speed will increase, and instead of getting minor stuttering in your stream (which is probably more a fault of the actual streaming and not the emulation) you will instead be streaming gameplay thats faster than it shoukd be, which generally isnt desirable in gameplay streaming.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
No, when streaming play. Framerate is disable and use fps only as limit Smile
omg. your grammar is below average. easy to say this' not your native language, but... wtf you talking about? what stream? buggy youtube videos?

-_-
this is pointless. and will just cause studdering, more than with the limit on
(06-02-2013, 01:32 AM)xstyla Wrote: omg. your grammar is below average. easy to say this' not your native language, but... wtf you talking about? what stream? buggy youtube videos?

-_-
yes, mine isn't english
video stream in ps2 games
(06-02-2013, 03:09 AM)Saiki Wrote: this is pointless. and will just cause studdering, more than with the limit on

i thought using limit on screen up date will solve :/
(06-02-2013, 01:32 AM)xstyla Wrote: omg. your grammar is below average. easy to say this' not your native language, but... wtf you talking about? what stream? buggy youtube videos?

-_-

I think he means the FMV. By the way, why not upgrade your PC? It should solve all the problems.
I think he means like when streaming gameplay online similar to live streams. Other than that, no idea.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
That's was really confuse this time, do you mean the FMV? maybe it's stuttering at full speed due to excess speed hacks of any type, including yet another to try and solve a issue that should not be there to start with is not the way to go.

At this point I must agree with the people advising that upgrading your machine is the way to go, because accepting and living with possible degradation from speedhacks is necessary, as said sometime ago, speedhacks are compromise not solution.
Imagination is where we are truly real