"Out of Memory!" error
not Null(Software) Laugh, Direct3D9(Software) (or Direct3D10(Software) if your gpu supports dx10 and you have either Vista or Win7 Smile)

EDIT: also to configure the ps2 bios you have to set the dvd option to CDVDNull. Smile (or cdvdgigahertz while having the dvd-rom empty Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja

Sponsored links

(04-08-2009, 03:17 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: not Null(Software) Laugh, Direct3D9(Software) (or Direct3D10(Software) if your gpu supports dx10 and you have either Vista or Win7 Smile)

EDIT: also to configure the ps2 bios you have to set the dvd option to CDVDNull. Smile (or cdvdgigahertz while having the dvd-rom empty Tongue)

sweet got it to load.I wasn't on null b4. i had just gone through each option and loaded it to see if i had something wrong selected. lol thought i had set it back to what i was using when i took the pic. Any I'm completely confused lmao i know for a fact i had this exact setting at one point and it just crashed lol oh well I'm not complaining Smile

Now any tips on getting it to run better then 20 fps in game ? lmao
well the software is only for you to be able to configure the bios (or for games that don't render correctly Smile), so you can set it back to hardware mode when finished configuring the bios. Smile
Windows 7 64bit

So is their any certain options that are "known" to improve/ruin FPS? or is it all just try it out until u get it working?
well the latter one (since it all depends on your pc) Smile
Windows 7 64bit

ya switching to hardware mode boosted the fps 5-10. The games fine at menus/cinematics. 50-60fps. but in game crawls to 20-30 fps. Might just be the game. says it works fine on the compatibility chart tho so idk.
well playable just means that you can pass the whole game without problems (even if the game is slow Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit

ya its on and off atm lol just walking around it slows to 20 fps. but in combat/cinematics/menus its 30-60. oh well I'm happy with it. One last question and i iwll leave you alone, is their a list some place of games that not only work, but generally have good fps? and ty again for all the help Smile
well there's these 2 threads Smile
Post An RPG(With Pics PLS)
Real 100% working list?
Windows 7 64bit

awesome ty! i would have you babies for you I'm so grateful right now! if i wasn't, u know.. a guy... ahm....(awkward silence)... So ya thanks for all the help!