Out of memory exception
Plugins opened successfully.
EE/iR5900-32 Recompiler Reset
Bios Version 2.0
Load Bios Warning: rom1 module not found, skipping... (this is not an error)
Load Bios Warning: rom2 module not found, skipping... (this is not an error)
Load Bios Warning: erom module not found, skipping... (this is not an error)
Closing plugins...
Closing DEV9
Closing FW
Closing USB
Closing CDVD
Closing SPU2
(pxActionEvent) Out of memory exception, while allocating the ELF headers (SafeArray::constructor) [size=-228458496].(thread:EE Core)
Closing PAD
Closing GS
Plugins closed successfully.
Shutting down plugins...
Plugins shutdown successfully.

using PCSX2 0.9.7.3878 (when i run it it says 0.9.7.3876m (svn)
I got Vista SP 2, im starting psx with *Run as administrator*

Any help?

Sponsored links

anyone?
Theoretically, this kind of error might occur because of damaged ISO or PS2 DVD disk. Have you tried to run any other PS2 games?
Quote:Load Bios Warning: rom1 module not found, skipping... (this is not an error)
Load Bios Warning: rom2 module not found, skipping... (this is not an error)
Load Bios Warning: erom module not found, skipping... (this is not an error)

Part of the problem maybe is that you are missing the roms listed above. Make sure you have all the roms you need.
Toshiba Satellite Notebook L505D
Windows 7 32-Bit - 3GB RAM
AMD Athlon X2 QL-65 2.1GHz
ATI RADEON 3100 256MB Memory Size-1GB shared.
DirectX 9/10/11
z-man: No... That has nothing to do with it and it even states right on it that it is not an error. Those 3 items are part of a full bios dump, but aren't necessary for emulation.
[Image: 2748844.png]
FIXED. had to do with video drivers , reinstaling them fixed that
Interesting... Just for reference, what graphics card do you have and what drivers were you on?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 ,
266.58 WHQL , driver version (well and CCCP pack, and i believe i downloaded additional divx codecs, if that does matte)

u will be checking this thread anyway , so i will ask a question i think was asked 100 times before , but in case i dont find it .
Does Valkyrie profile 2 run on this emuliator ? and will my machine work properly 3.16ghz x2, 4gb ram ddr3
Yes it works and possibly a reasonable speed. You need to enable the triace gamefix however.

what driver were you running before that one which didn't work?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sorry mate wouldnt know last versions numbers, if it helps i reinstaled OS before Xmas last year, then i last time updated drivers ....

Witch one *hack* should i enable for Valkyrie Profile ? didnt find one dedicated for that game , only multi purpose one