Poll: Is EE overclocking a useful feature?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
91.49%
43 91.49%
No
8.51%
4 8.51%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Overclocking the EE (discussion) (testers wanted)
Any more update on this guys? Want to get this merged soon
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

We need more testers ! Tongue2
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
well, direct build links would be nice..
Good point

can you provide a new build Ssakash?

(10-14-2015, 01:19 PM)refraction Wrote: Any more update on this guys? Want to get this merged soon

Trying to get it in before the 1.4.0 freeze?

If I had VS installed I'd make a build, but I still haven't done that since I switched rigs. Wacko
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(10-15-2015, 01:55 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Blyss Sarania
Trying to get it in before the 1.4.0 freeze?

If I had VS installed I'd make a build, but I still haven't done that since I switched rigs. Wacko

That would be nice yes! Tongue2

Yeah, would compile myself, but I don't have my compile environment setup either. Stupid windows update failed and forced me to wipe my laptop.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I have already provided the direct link for the build ( same code as the PR) : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Overclock...#pid479854

you can use the updated build below.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
here's the updated EE Overclock build with the latest master branch changes, feel free to test it. Smile

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rszw62fg01q3ef...2.exe?dl=0
- Refraction
this actually increases SMT to near full all the time, on the lower setting (the higher one works fine, but it dropped me to about 45% speed. I not has the best PC in the world lol)

sidenote: what git version is this based on?