P3 FES Some Slowdown
Was just trying to get this game running as fast as I can.

First off I guess I'll list what I'm running on..

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53GHz (E7200)
GeForce 9800GTX+
Windows Vista

I tried running on 9.6 but there were some floor glitches, solved with the beta r1888.

I get some noticeable sound/video slow down in the classroom, and in when I was first outside of Tartarus. (only about an hour in)

I'm using GSDx 1873 SSE41 DX10, and SPU2-X plug ins.

Sponsored links

Are you using speed hacks? Settings? I encounter slight slow downs here when I have VU cycle stealing on but it speeds up if I turn it but with a trade off of cracking sounds.

I usually turn the VU cycle stealing on tartarus since there arent any story related stuff and then when the voices are cracking I slide it 2 bars so the sound would sync in though slow video.
My PS2 Resurrected:
AMD Phenom II x4 oc 3.4ghz
GTX 560 1gb
Western Digital 300gb hdd
4gb ddr800 kingston ram
Asrock N68-S Motherboard
Posted my settings. I don't have any speed hacks on at the moment. Turned on VU Clip hack under game fixes.

Edit: Checked again on slowdowns. It does seem to be with lots of models on screen. Entered the auditorium, and FPS dropped by 10. Sound slows down slightly.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not much you can do really, those parts are slow. Try enabling the x1.5/x2 cycle rate and the INTC speedhacks but they may not be much of a speedup either.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64