[PAL] God of war 2 bug
I have a big problem with this game.

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With 65 % of the game. After the encounter of Kratos with Atlas (The one in which you have to push L1 & R1 to avoid being smashed) and after a video cutscene of Kratos getting rid of Atlas' fingers
END OF SPOILERS!!!!

after that, the screens goes to black for a few seconds, I cannot do anything except for pausing the game, and it ends up with the game over screen no matter what i do.
Please help

Using PCSX2 0.9.7.26.22
Core 2 duo P8600
4 Gb Ram DDR2
nvidia GT130 1 Gb ram
Windows Vista x64 Home premium
specs GSDX 2621 Directx10 native resolution
tried without speedhacks, playing with speedhacks enabled.

Sponsored links

unofficial builds is not supported here

use pcsx2 0.9.6 or r1888 to get support
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
simply try the latest official beta,and make sure you arent using savestates,beacuse i encountered the same problem as you in the same part of the game,and i solved it loading the last saved game through the game itself and not savestates.But still it hangs up on the bridge fmv dunno why Tongue
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
(03-12-2010, 07:56 PM)diegochiha Wrote: simply try the latest official beta,and make sure you arent using savestates,beacuse i encountered the same problem as you in the same part of the game,and i solved it loading the last saved game through the game itself and not savestates.But still it hangs up on the bridge fmv dunno why Tongue
I tried 0.9.6 and last public beta r1888 and it happened the same way, atfer the cutscene, blackscreen and game over. I haven't used savegames, just playing with original saving points. I also tried it with no hacks at all. I don't know which can be the cause.