Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PAL Savegame for Sly Raccoon 3: Honour Among Thieves?
Hello, I am after a save game that starts off immediately after the chapter/segment involving you controlling a pirate boat and having to kill3 enemy boats at once. I may need a save that takes place in the segment after the final boat battle too.

I have a Australia PAL game so I need a PAL save game. Help is greatly appreciated and this is the only thing stopping me from enjoying the game, everything up to this point has been a blast of fun.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | ASUS P6T | Gigabyte Windforce x3 Geforce  760 4GB | 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ RAM | Integrated Audio

Sponsored links

I don't have that save but if you want a save because you can't get past that place(too hard),you haven't seen anything yet

I give up on that game at the end of the game(that level is sooo damn long and hard)
I've not seen the rest of the game and the pirate ship parts are only like 40% of the way through the game so I'm pretty sad that I'm missing out on 60 percent of the gameplay :/ I can beat Sly 2 and could beat Sly 1 but fffff there was a part you had to constantly avoid and hit that giant muscly guy near the end and I kept mistiming it all and it was just fffff.

Luckily for the first Sly game we had a Japanese student staying over (we're Homestay Family) at one point who fairly quickly got all the way to the final battle over a 2 week period but was failing at a pretty easy part xD because he was tired. I offered and finished the game off for him and got to see the end Smile

He started on the 2nd game of which he had never played and was doing okay (He didn't understand english that well) but didn't get far as his study trip had ended.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | ASUS P6T | Gigabyte Windforce x3 Geforce  760 4GB | 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ RAM | Integrated Audio
Use this thread:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...tes-thread
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64