PC freeze on maximizing the game window
This rarely happens(or maybe because I rarely maximize=>restore the game window...when I making cheats I constantly maximize and restore the game window)but it real pain when my whole pc freeze and I have to do a hard reset.

Does this happens for someone else.
Currently I'm using the pcsx-r4827(and the plugins that comes with it)but I have this problem from long ago.

I'm using the default settings and the recommended speed hacks.

Sponsored links

where did you get r-4827???
Does it happen only when you maximize the window or when you manually adjust window size by dragging? is it only when cheating or always?
Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP micro ATX Intel motherboard
Intel Core i5 3570K processor @3.4 GHz
Patriot G2 Series 8 GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
Sapphire Radeon HD7870XT 2GB GDDR5 RAM
Patriot Pyro SATA III 120 GB SSD
Corsair GS 600W PSU
&nbsp @ Qaddafi:
SVN snapshots (build bot)
(08-06-2011, 05:49 PM)Qaddafi Wrote: Does it happen only when you maximize the window or when you manually adjust window size by dragging? is it only when cheating or always?

Only when I maximize the window.
I don't use pcsx2 for anything other that cheating(my pc is too week to play PS2 games on it...I play them on my PS2)

I make the cheats I want on pcxs2=>save the changes to the memory card and then put the save into my PS2 card
are u using lilypad, this is a complete shot in the dark but do the hacks there have anything to do with it like the "Safe fullscreen exit on escape" etc. maybe enabling/disabling those might help...
Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP micro ATX Intel motherboard
Intel Core i5 3570K processor @3.4 GHz
Patriot G2 Series 8 GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
Sapphire Radeon HD7870XT 2GB GDDR5 RAM
Patriot Pyro SATA III 120 GB SSD
Corsair GS 600W PSU
I use LilyPad but I never use full screen...that option is enabled