PC getting low FPS HEEELLPPP
Those particular games ?
Care to show a proof ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

You have an i7 high end pc and want to play on your c2d? That's at least unexpected... Can you elaborate on that?

What about the isos? Did you see an increase in fps or a change on ee or gs value?
(08-02-2015, 11:46 PM)willkuer Wrote: You have an i7 high end pc and want to play on your c2d? That's at least unexpected... Can you elaborate on that?

What about the isos? Did you see an increase in fps or a change on ee or gs value?

The i7 is used for some PC gaming but mainly for work and editing, it is located in an office and connected to a monitor this older pc is connected to a tv to play old console games on with friends and both pcs are running this emulator like crap lol
Iso's?
The thing im not understanding here is while I get my CPU is on the low end of what I need why is the usage nowhere near 100% on the slowdowns, also i just tried about 15-20 other games, and ones that i specifically picked because they are not very graphically intensive and they all literally hover around the absolute exact same FPS never lower than 30 and never higher than 35, oh well I guess ill just buy a new ps2

(08-02-2015, 11:55 PM)willkuer Wrote: Iso's?

gonna try that now
Possibly wrong settings, DVD read times, HDD read times bottlenecks not within your CPU are possible explanations. Still these games can be quite demanding.
(08-02-2015, 11:57 PM)Schlaric Wrote: The thing im not understanding here is while I get my CPU is on the low end of what I need why is the usage nowhere near 100% on the slowdowns, also i just tried about 15-20 other games, and ones that i specifically picked because they are not very graphically intensive and they all literally hover around the absolute exact same FPS never lower than 30 and never higher than 35, oh well I guess ill just buy a new ps2

If you are using speedhacks, this can lower your CPU usage without giving you tghe desired effects.
And still, your GPU can bottleneck the rest of the time.
FYI, the games you qualify as "not very graphically intensive" can hide some very weird routines that are a nightmare to emulate. It doesn't work like PC games where lowering quality means (most of the time) improving general performances.
Tekken tag is a good example, ffxii is a good other one.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I have an interesting development I just ripped Worms 3D that was running at the 30-35 FPS on disk but when running from ISO its like 80-100 FPS and is almost like its running in fast forward lol what would cause this?
You disabled the framelimiter and your DVD drive is not suitable for this game. Press f4 to enable the framelimiter again.
did you disable the framelimiter, press tab, or hit f4?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]