Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC suddenly really slow
Hi there, my PC is about 3-4 years old. I've never had any problems with it until now. My PC react slow to things I do and it takes up to 15 seconds to open some folders and when booting up it makes sort of a grinding noise. I've checked my anti virus but there were no virussus or any of that stuff.

A friend of mine said to download HDTune to test the Harddrive. So I did.

Here's the result, I don't really know what it exacly means. I'm sure someone here knows Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(04-13-2013, 11:45 AM)FaithfulMonkey Wrote: Hi there, my PC is about 3-4 years old. I've never had any problems with it until now. My PC react slow to things I do and it takes up to 15 seconds to open some folders and when booting up it makes sort of a grinding noise. I've checked my anti virus but there were no virussus or any of that stuff.

A friend of mine said to download HDTune to test the Harddrive. So I did.

Here's the result, I don't really know what it exacly means. I'm sure someone here knows Tongue

This really belongs in chatterbox or the hardware forum versus the PCSX2 discussion section. I'm sure a mod will move it there for you.

You're looking at the wrong tab to get anything meaningful from HDTune, click on the info tab and post a screenshot of that.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Have you defrag your HD?