Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PCSX 2 0.96 is wonderful
Just tried out some games on PCSX2 and I must say that it's spectacular. Nearly all games run at 99% (somehow I can't get that 1 % IDK). Only game that is totally screwed up graphics wise is shinobi but hopefully by the end of this year that gets sorted out.

So how has 0.96 been for you guys.

List of games that I've tried out are

Kingdom hearts 2 (99%)
Dragon quest 8 (70%)
Yu-gi-oh Tag force evolution (99%)
Shinobi (99%) - graphics are screwed up
Monster Rancher 4 (99%) - still trying to figure out how to play it.

This is with the computer I have currently. The ALX I'm getting between May - July.

Sponsored links

monster rancher 4 might be a problem with the CD-switching, I don't think that's coded in PCSX2 yet, nor is it high on the list, most games are only 1 DVD long.
You can switch dvds just fine with gigahertz cdvd plugin, which is included in the release...
yea, but with PSX emus even you need to apply a switch, does PCSX2 recognize the cd tray is open like a PS2 does?
cdvdgigahertz doesn't have any switches, you just choose the drive where you are going to put the cd/dvd.
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
not what I'm refering to Luis, but thanks for the info.
All my games work great! I'm pinching myself because I can't believe we have a PS2 emulator that makes our favorite PS2 games playable and look better then ever. The people who worked on this project have done an amazing feat!
Phenom II 965 oc 3.9Ghz, ATI 5870, 4 Gigs RAM, Win7-64
where did u get shinobi i cant find it?
(04-13-2009, 08:55 PM)Bleachking Wrote: where did u get shinobi i cant find it?

You buy it.