PCSX's Built-in recording audio not working
Hi everyone I use a Gsdx video plugin which works fine while recording and the SPU2 plugin for sound which works but the audio file is not created when I press F12, only
the video file is working but the sound is not recorded can anyone help me please?

Sponsored links

(04-21-2015, 08:55 PM)markhoss Wrote: Hi everyone I use a Gsdx video plugin which works fine while recording and the SPU2 plugin for sound which works but the audio file is not created when I press F12, only
the video file is working but the sound is not recorded can anyone help me please?

Try a different audio plugin?
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
There are supposed to be another file. You have to mux them together iirc.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Protip: use HandBrake to mux the audio in.
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]

what would ;e; do
The audio file isn't even created I know I am supposed to mux them together I did before but than out of nowhere the audio file was never created again :-(
(04-21-2015, 09:26 PM)markhoss Wrote: The audio file isn't even created I know I am supposed to mux them together I did before but than out of nowhere the audio file was never created again :-(

Find a .wav file?

what would ;e; do
It's not there when I record it only the video file is

The only sound plugin I have is SPU2 and I don't know where else I would find them if it worked before I just want the damn sound file but its not recording the sound.
(04-21-2015, 09:28 PM)markhoss Wrote: It's not there when I record it only the video file is

The only sound plugin I have is SPU2 and I don't know where else I would find them if it worked before I just want the damn sound file but its not recording the sound.

...all I can say is try the latest Git build.

what would ;e; do
I just tried the p.e.o.p.s SPU2 plugin and I can even set it as a plugin there is not an option for it for f*** sake and the build I have is only 2 months old so no point getting the newest one anyway thanks for the help guys but I will have to ask other people though I am sure there's gotta be a fix for this *****
(04-21-2015, 09:37 PM)markhoss Wrote: I just tried the p.e.o.p.s SPU2 plugin and I can even set it as a plugin there is not an option for it for f*** sake and the build I have is only 2 months old so no point getting the newest one anyway thanks for the help guys but I will have to ask other people though I am sure there's gotta be a fix for this *****

I mean these builds, not the prime time builds.

what would ;e; do