PCSX2....
What dose micro vu0 and vu1 means? If there is already vuo and vu1 recompailer.

Sponsored links

There are 2 VU recs in the beta, supervu which is the one that was in 0.9.6 and earlier and microvu which is a new one. If you uncheck microvu you will be using supervu instead as soon as VU0/1 rec is enabled, if VUrec isn't enabled it will use the interpreter instead.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(04-21-2010, 06:40 AM)Veight Wrote: I guess my only option is to wait until an update or I get off my lazy ass and buy a PS2.

Don't you really have a PS2?

I applaud you for finally pointing that one out; it's a bit rare for the mods being unable to detect that whimsical hint of piracy and didn't close the thread straight off.
Intel C2D E6550 2.33GHz ([email protected])
Corsair CM2X1024 4GB (4x1GB) DDR2 DRAM
ASUS P5K
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB

Running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
Quote:I love you because I no longer have a working PS2
if he still has a non-working PS2, if he did backed up his bios before it died (or maybe it's still working enough to dump the bios), I don't see why we would close that thread.

Thus :
@k1net1cs : applause as long as you want alone in your corner and let the mods do their job.
@ZLRK : no witchhunting , please.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Oh, no, I already thought of the possibility of him having the BIOS off before his PS2 died.
I just applaud ZLRK for his bravery in trying to point out something he considered fishy and needs clarification.

Thus :
I was that way because there was that time when someone "downloaded a vs2008 iso" and got a warning straight up no questions asked.
Cool off, people, geez...
Intel C2D E6550 2.33GHz ([email protected])
Corsair CM2X1024 4GB (4x1GB) DDR2 DRAM
ASUS P5K
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB

Running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
Quote:I was that way because there was that time when someone "downloaded a vs2008 iso" and got a warning straight up no questions asked.

yep, this one was coming from me Sad

ZLRK may have this kind of "bravery", even if we have suspicions, we always consider someone is innocent before considering he could be guilty here.

Nothing clearly defined him as a pirate and we don't have to suppose he his.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Right.
At least the thread didn't start with "I don't have a PS2 anymore and I downloaded pcsx2 with all BIOS from _____" like others Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(04-21-2010, 09:23 AM)Veight Wrote: Alright. Thanks for the help. I am using 4.1 with D3D10 and some of the textures and the characters are greyed out but I don't care as long as it's playable. Laugh

Thanks for all the help with setting up my PCSX2.

Now I will end up staying up all night playing this and fall asleep when my friend brings over Star Ocean. Lol.

star ocean is a pretty demanding game to play at full speeds, so i dont know how that will run for you.
just remember to enable the gamefix for triace games Smile