PCSX2 0.9.5 problem with a playable game!!!
i downloaded the beta version, in the capability list it says this version CAN PLAY the game Onimusha Dawn of Dreams, but once i tried to run the game, i had a crush right after the memory card part, it seems like though i downloaded the version, it doesn't works as version 0.9.5, but keeps to work as 0.9.4 even though there writen "PCSX2 0.9.5 Watermoose..." on the emulator window...

what the problem? how doi fix it?

here what happens:
[Image: pcsx2problem.jpg]

it says it stpped to wrk because a problem has occured

please help me!!! it drives me crazy because this game suppose to be playable with that version!!!

Sponsored links

Before coming here telling us it isn't working...test it a bit by yourself will you?
You can get around the crash by using ZeroGS and the you can switch back to GSdx after you create a save or something.So yes,the game IS playable
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(12-31-2008, 05:47 PM)Bositman Wrote: Before coming here telling us it isn't working...test it a bit by yourself will you?
You can get around the crash by using ZeroGS and the you can switch back to GSdx after you create a save or something.So yes,the game IS playable

can you please please with sugar and candys explain how to do that?? (add pictures if possible) please!!!! thanks you!
Select ZeroGS as the GS plugin...?
i've don'e it, but it makes the game to run slow, not that good graphic and not full screen... anyway to fix it?

i mean, is there a way toplay it like the emulator plays other games, no graphic problems..no slow....
Look there're FAQ and guides for pretty much everything related to PCSX2.
Now in your case, you're asking for help for 0.9.5 which is explicitly marked as beta release without any support.
Downloadpage Wrote:The following releases are BETA builds of up and comming PCSX2 versions and are completely untested. Due to the nature of these builds, they will be classed as unstable. Games will be broken, others will be fixed, if you have problems we will NOT be supporting them on the forums, you either have the choice to use an older or official build.

There's no way around experimenting, official or beta build. However, the official build is the only one you'll get support for ... officially.
You just have to find the configuration that fits best, depending on your machine and the game you want to play. Wink
i only want it to run clear and fast, like ther games.... but i don'tknow how to do that because i've never done that before...
I told you,play it that way until the first save point.Save your game,then load it while using GSdx which runs the game a lot better than ZeroGS.
morpha: That text is outdated,I'll change it now to limited support Wink
(12-31-2008, 06:25 PM)Bositman Wrote: I told you,play it that way until the first save point.Save your game,then load it while using GSdx which runs the game a lot better than ZeroGS.
morpha: That text is outdated,I'll change it now to limited support Wink

when u say to save point and than load it, u mean save point during the game? and how do i load the save its self? serry i never had those problems so really sorry if i annoying you...
Yes i mean ingame save not save state.You load it normally just like on the PS2,from the memcard.