PCSX2 0.9.5 problem with a playable game!!!
how i do that with the emulator?
i mean, directly load the save file before the game its self...?

Sponsored links

The same way you do it on your PS2...seriously if you don't know how to save a game on a console you shouldn't bother with running an emulator.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i have PS2' but i never loaded save file from the memory card BEFORE loaded the game...
Uhh no I'm not saying that.When does the game crash for you? With ZeroGS i could start the game fine...so i told you to play the game until the first save point and then save your game.
If you can't reach the point were you play,you must be doing something wrong.If so,post all your settings and your pc specs here
[Image: newsig.jpg]
the game crashs right after memory card check before the menues...
with ZeroGS the game runs on... 4 FPS =.='
What's your system specs?

Maybe your computer just isn't good enough to run it?
duel core intel, ivista, 300GB hard disc, GeForce 8600,2GB memory, 2GH

puted it to no anti-whatever-thingy, it run faster but yet, abit slow and horrible graphics.... hpe it will be fixed in the offical release....

yet, if there a way i can run it in a good-enuagh settings (run atleast fast as now, and better picture...) than please tell me!
Dualcore not duel core, your CPU kind weak poin for PCSX2 you must upgrade you CPU with core2duo or cheap AMD x2 and OC. to beyond 3ghz for CPU.
Dualcore not duel core, your CPU kind weak poin for PCSX2 you must upgrade you CPU with core2duo or cheap AMD x2 and OC. to beyond 3ghz for CPU.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
ok... but the graphic it the problem... and my intel is CORE 2 DUO 2.33GH...
if i put it to interlance mode 0 or 1, the game runs but the picture isn't sharp at all! if iput interlance mode off, the picture and graphic will be good, but the picture will shake and jump... annoying... both mods make me headache, anyway to fix it (puting interlance off and make itnot to shak?)??
Granted it's an Intel Card, it still might be a bit weak for what you'd need for decent frames. I've seen people overclock Intel Cards to pretty high speeds before, though I've never used one personally (Probably going to have to soon)

However, as you already know, it's at least playable; ugly as it may be.

Also, give it a try in the playground version maybe? I'd assume there may be some fixes for your interlacing problem.

Otherwise, you might just have to upgrade your processor to something better, but even then, that probably won't fix really any graphical errors that you might be experiencing.

Sorry, I don't know.