Can't wait to try one with Shadow of Collussus

Thanks a lot

Sponsored links

this version works much much better for me thanks Smile
9.6 is great job for team pcsx2 i hope beter compiles by other games
mgs3
9.6 is great job for team pcsx2 i hope beter compiles by other games
mgs3 and taken Tongue tanx dude
This release sounds pretty great. The last build I tried just BSOD my Computer. Question: will these new optimizations make the emulator playable on my Macbook Pro w/ 2.4GHz C2D and 9600M GT? I'd really just like to play the Phantasy Star remakes for PS2 as they won't run on my PS3 due to region coding.
Somehow when I go to full screen (on configuration and one of the plugins) I always can't exit the full screen while playing forcing me to restart my computer. I can't use the "ESC" either. I used GSdx-sse2.dll.
(03-06-2009, 06:27 AM)matthewn4444 Wrote: Somehow when I go to full screen (on configuration and one of the plugins) I always can't exit the full screen while playing forcing me to restart my computer. I can't use the "ESC" either. I used GSdx-sse2.dll.
first: wrong place to post this, and second: uncheck the "hide on fullscreen escape" in the lilypad plugin. Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
good work !!!
Although I lurked alot in this forum and their website...and when I found out they've new version [from my friend], I straight went to the main page and whoa...they do have latest version now.

And thanks for the great work guys, latest ver is awesome, almost all games are now playable!

Thanks a lot and keep it up Wink
hey can someone post the ste where i can find the bios or whatever it is?
Blush sorry didnt know it was against the rules please ignore my question Blush HappySmileRolleyesLaughBiggrinTongue