PCSX2 0.9.7/0.9.8/0.9.9 Games Still Not Working
(08-10-2011, 04:15 PM)greyest Wrote: Forbidden Siren 2:

Heavy SPS (spiky polygon syndrome) since earlier PCSX2 versions till now.

That counts as working with graphical bugs.
In the compatibility list is set as Ingame only cause the SPS is very annoying and most people won't play it like that, but some people have finished the game despite the SPS problem so you can't really say it's not working Tongue2

(08-08-2011, 08:12 AM)Wow Wrote: Stuntman Ignition:
It run very slow in 0.9.8, 0.9.9

So it's working, but slow... getting a faster machine may help with that.
I know I was able to run Stuntman 1 with an older GSdx with frameskip just wasn't enjoyable for me may be the same for Ignition Tongue2

Quote:Thirteen XIII:
When the gameplay begin of all sudden it then load so slow.

It's actually really fast here, it works and doesn't like high resolution but that's about it.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

(08-11-2011, 08:48 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: That counts as working with graphical bugs.
In the compatibility list is set as Ingame only cause the SPS is very annoying and most people won't play it like that, but some people have finished the game despite the SPS problem so you can't really say it's not working Tongue2

Compatibility list says right. It's not possible to play with such SPS, it's clearly unplayable even if technically it's possible to finish it. But can it be called "playing"? - a rhetorical question.

I found a way to play Siren1 just fine even though my system won't allow to use software mode because its too slow (by using ZeroGS plugin with trick and in conjunction with Actual Window Manager utility which gives full screen and almost 100% and no problems with fog or alt-tab, I may write about settings if anyone interested), but Siren2's SPS are clearly show-stopping.

(08-10-2011, 10:53 AM)abyssaldesignatorify Wrote: Pretty sure its Gsdx bug.

Non-mainstream games like this, regardless how good the game is, will probably never get fixed.

I saw this post and wondered if the Sims is actively being worked on.

I would be willing to install software on my machine that collects debug information that would be useful to help make this game compatible.

Besides the Sims, I have 4 others that are not compatible:

Chessmaster
Monopoly
Monopoly Party
Namco Museum

I have one game not on the official list, which I will test and report on:

Atari Anthology

Steve

=====

Added on 9/8/13:

I'm willing to donate $100 per game (one game at a time) to make the above 5 games compatible...that would be my contribution to the community. The one I want to see made compatible first is The Sims.
I can assist with testing, but I don't have the level of knowledge to fix these games myself.