PCSX2 0.9.7.2555 (svn) Feb 3 2010 Kicks ass!
So far so good.
Everything is streamlined There are a few crashes here and there when I was playing Persona 3 (FES) But that's to be expected. Persona 3 plays without the glitchy background on this version unlike in 0.9.6 I just have to tweak my settings So I have a good balance between good frames and Good quality.

Final Fantasy x Is slow but maybe I got bad settings or something Ive seen it run with different settings and be much faster without losing quality.
But I love the extra thread for fast loading of save states!!!!
I can save state all the time just encase i simi crash (I kinda get a half crash when the screen goes black but when I hit the load stat button it goes back to the load without crashing completely )

Even with the bugs Id rather run this than the older versions.

I just wanted to show my appreciation for the project and say that the New Gui rocks! good job!

I would post a you tube video But I don't have A good program Fraps only does games. Anyone know any programs that show your desktop and what your doing on your computer. I got two monitors so I might need something thats compatible with windows 7 and two monitors.
[Image: 66xk69.jpeg]

Sponsored links

You guys think that this Graphics card would rock Emulating FFX

BFG Tech BFGEGTS2501024DE GeForce GTS 250 1GB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

That's what I'm planning on getting. I got a gift card so its $99.00 for me.

When I upgrapde my motherboard im gona run two of these bad boys with a quad core i7 i'm planning on over clocking it from 2.66 GHz to 3.2 GHz With 16gb Ram 1333 MHz
maybe you are getting slow on ff10 cause of config, tweak a little or use speed hack
(02-26-2010, 06:51 AM)lufal78 Wrote: maybe you are getting slow on ff10 cause of config, tweak a little or use speed hack

Yea maybe But I wish someone would explain why certain settings are used over others and what games use what settings and all that. But I tired this stuff on my laptop a while back and my laptop sucked and now on my desktop I can play Persona 3 no problem.
Here is some settings that worked pretty well for FFX but I dont like using native.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-7382.html

Im playing FFX Patched with Japanese voice and English subs at full emulation so far its flawless and its not copy or anything. you just gota tweak the settings for each game i guess.

PCSX2 0.9.7.2555 is way better than the r1888 Although I had to google it to find it cause the devs don't post new content till there done with it.

Still google is your friend. I love the new GUI!

Wish there was some way to help the devs with this GUI so they can release it to everyone. But I'm still playing FFX and it's awesome with the settings i have and the GUI made things seem so simple and easy to follow. Its still not noob proof but the tooltips help explain alot.
Yup 2555 has been an awesome experience with me so far. Not really sure why they don't release it as the next public beta since it seems pretty flawless to me.....but I guess there's still something in the works they want perfected before hand..............what that is though remains a mystery to me.
For starters r2555 is almost a month old and there's been many changes since then, new games working, new features, bugs fixed (introduced too prolly :P) and well many new/changed stuff...

If you have to comment please do it on recent revisions and there's an officiaol "thank you" thread if that's what you wanted to do.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Actually wanted to add there is a specific thread for SVN comments etc:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3717.html
Use that
[Image: newsig.jpg]