PCSX2 0.9.7 beta released!
(05-30-2010, 12:12 AM)ryujinXryuk Wrote:
(05-29-2010, 10:36 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Uh... do what it says there?

Update your directx and/or change xaudio2 for another module in SPU2-X plugin ><

can you please tell me or post a link where i can update my directx

because if i go to dxdiag it says im on direct x 11..

i can play 0.9.7 now its really good..but something wrong with my sound

thanks

i tried to copy my spu plugin from my 0.9.6 and it works now i think..
[Image: 14400006.gif]

Blink hey am i under surveillance?

Sponsored links

Question about Lilypad svn1853...Is there a reason why I can map buttons fine in 0.9.6 r1888 and not in 0.9.7 svn3113? I have this USB-->PS2 controller adapter that works fine on every other emulator I have. I've even switched USB ports and tested it in "Control Panel"-->"Setup USB game, controllers" and well, and all the buttons work fine. What's going on?
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio
(05-30-2010, 12:53 AM)nintendo85 Wrote: Question about Lilypad svn1853...Is there a reason why I can map buttons fine in 0.9.6 r1888 and not in 0.9.7 svn3113? I have this USB-->PS2 controller adapter that works fine on every other emulator I have. I've even switched USB ports and tested it in "Control Panel"-->"Setup USB game, controllers" and well, and all the buttons work fine. What's going on?

It's quote myself time!
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-0-9...#pid114944

So yeah, make a new thread for your support questions or ask in the lilypad thread. Not here
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-30-2010, 01:06 AM)Bositman Wrote: It's quote myself time!
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-0-9...#pid114944

So yeah, make a new thread for your support questions or ask in the lilypad thread. Not here

can i use the march plugins for this 0.9.7 version im havin trouble with sounds

I build the 3098 with 3108 IPU today .. (I need to fix some compiling issues with VS2010EE first) .. and It looks really good .. so far !! .. This thing is more than stable !! .. The GUI is good !! .. and yeah .. I heavily tested ON-THE FLY-TWEAKING all the settings today to get my 3 'test cases' (games) running better !! ..

Good work !! ..
Thx for the hard work guys.
Time to dust of my Castlevania LOI dvd once again to do more testing, and maybe ill even get some more fps from my old rig.
the new gui is really cool..not just because the buttons were more appealing but how you structured the GUI was awesome

I was shocked with the Auto Set up after it was installed ..didn't expected that... 5/5 stars..

// can anyone test ff7 dirge of cerberus with this?

thanks

wow at least its released,great work there,but i still wish to see the frame skip working...
Thanks for the hard work! Can't wait to test it out! Laugh
Had to make a forum account just to say... quite an excellent release. I just today decided to try out my freshly arrived copy of Front Mission 5 on it before I stole (erm borrowed) my friends PS2.

The UI is just fantastic. A lot of the same issues from GSDX remain in FM5 so far... but the emulator it self is handling the game much faster and more stable than I expected.

Can't wait to toy around with more games and help get this to a full release Smile