PCSX2 0.9.8!
plese suggest me best setting for my laptop inspiron 1440 dell

[Image: Untitled.jpg][Image: 1.jpg]

i am try to use PCSX2 0.9.8!

Sponsored links

Use Speedhacks a lot, and always use a low internal res (like native).

Keep your expectations low. That laptop will prove to be weak for PCSX2 with most games.

Ask further general questions in the right place. Wink

General Discussion
Hey guys,

I am a new user, just downloaded and installed PCSX2 0.9.8.
Firstly congrats and many thanks for the work from the team.. I am a Tekken Tag fan, and got this emulator just for it!
I managed to play the game, but it runs really slow. I run the emu with Direct3d9(harware) but the emu crashes...
It runs properly when i set it to run Direct3d10(hardware) during the menus, but when i start playing the game my FPS drops to about 15, and the game becomes extremely laggy and unplayable... I also get this in the console during gameplay with red letters:
"microVU1 Warning: Branch in E-bit delay slot! [1ec0]"

I am usin the gsdx ss2 plugin as i got a core 2 duo laptop...
My specs:
sony vaio laptop vgn-fz38m
intel core 2 duo t8100 2.1GHz
3 usable(4DDr2) GB on 32 bit win 7 prof,
Geforce 8400M GT GPU

Is there anything i could do to ipmrove the gameplay.. I read something about loging off and logging on with more RAM???
How do i do this?
Any help please, would be really welcome!

Thank you in advance
Unfortunately Tekken Tag is one of the most CPU demanding games in PCSX2 and your CPU is just not up for the task :/
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Thanks for the reply man. :/
I will just have to wait till TTT 2 releases on ps3
(05-24-2011, 10:01 PM)TTTGATE9 Wrote: I am a Tekken Tag fan, and got this emulator just for it!
I managed to play the game, but it runs really slow.
Is there anything i could do to improve the gameplay..

what speedhacks are you using, if any?
Hey im having some problems setting up the emulator, was wondering if you guys could help. I've managed to set and configure everything and I've successfully loaded tekken 5, however unless i use the speed hacks the game runs REALLY slowly. and even with the speedhacks the game doesnt run at full speed. the load up screens are running at around 400fps and as soon as the fight begins the frame rate drops right down to 20-30fps. I initially thought that I could have configured the GS plugin wrong, the problem is that once set, every time i try to change to plugin to any plugin other than null. on both dx 10 or 9 hardware or software. i always get an error message saying that the plugin isnt compatible with my drivers or that i might now have enough resources to run it?

[Image: Untitled-2.jpg]

could you also please tell me the best recommended settings for my laptop

thanks in advance. Smile
Make a new thread in the general discussion forum. This is NOT a support thread.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i am experiencing savestate corruption on new version.
In the past version sometimes savestate did not save, so i developed a habit to push F1 twise just in case. Did not have a problem.
on "double-save" in 0.9.8 version program tell me that savestate could not be overwritten, that is it temporary, etc..
and in some cases it became corrupt, so F3 does not load anything at all.

surely i could try not to save too often, but something in PCSX2 definitely broke. Maybe it could be fixed?

btw, i have SSD, so it it strange that it cant save fast enough. Previous versions could. even on HDD.
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64
I have to go with Bositman and ask that be posted elsewhere under bugs or general discussion I keep checking this thread for news and updates on .9.8 and I keep seeing people looking for support related questions.
AMD Phenom™ II X4 955 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz, 8192MB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series