PCSX2 1.0.0 Crash Problem
Hello, as you all may understood by the title, I'm having a few problems at getting to run PCSX2. I've got PCSX2 1.0.0, made configuration (if you ask I can show you everything) and chose ISO (Game in question is Dragon Ball z Budokai Tenkaichi 3). It works well, 50 fps (PAL Game), sound's good and doesn't really use a lot of RAM (it's still at 30% even though I'm playing), but, all the time I start a battle, after the loading screen it blocks, and my whole computer crashes, the screen becomes black and I must reboot my PC from the button.

My PC system infos are:

Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU E2220 @ 2.20 GHz
2 GB RAM
x86 (32bit)

Sorry for my bad english (I'm Italian), I hope this will get answered soon Biggrin

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • The emulog.txt after the crash

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
if your computer physically crashes, that means you have a problem somewhere with your machine rather than the program. The emulator puts a lot of strain on the cpu so the first thing we need to check is your CPU temperatures.

Google and download "coretemp" and run that, keep it open while you start the emulator and keep an eye on the max temperatures and report them here.

They should go no higher than 70c preferably.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-16-2014, 07:13 PM)refraction Wrote: if your computer physically crashes, that means you have a problem somewhere with your machine rather than the program. The emulator puts a lot of strain on the cpu so the first thing we need to check is your CPU temperatures.

Google and download "coretemp" and run that, keep it open while you start the emulator and keep an eye on the max temperatures and report them here.

They should go no higher than 70c preferably.

I already have this program, I'm gonna try it though and see if my CPU goes straight to 60-70°C
@doublepost

Ok well, I saw the CPU Temperature + Usage until it crashed, usage was at 60-70%, Temperature was at a constant 37 on both Cores.
nice.
what about what I asked you ?
That chip doesn't have integrated graphics, so what's your GPU?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(01-16-2014, 07:33 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: That chip doesn't have integrated graphics, so what's your GPU?

GPU = Graphics Card I guess

It is a: Intel® G41 Express Chipset
(01-16-2014, 07:36 PM)s15616788 Wrote: GPU = Graphics Card I guess

It is a: Intel® G41 Express Chipset

oh, this explains, then
you need a decent GPU. that one won't work.
That's what I thought. Yeah, that one isn't gonna work Sad
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD