PCSX2 1.0 released!
(12-23-2012, 07:20 PM)refraction Wrote: well 0.9.6 was the last tested version, so it probably does work better now..

1.x.x rXXX is sure is an BIG improvement , but then again... i had an crappy cpu / gpu back then .. Blush

Only SPU2 / GSdx plugins needs tad bit tweaking to get rid of those crashes/freezes/small graphics glitches Happy in certain games..

On that note... using DSound in SPU2x improves stability ingames i noticed..

SoC is one of those games that rarely Crashed when using Xaudio setting...
now, using Dsound SoC seems to play much more stable so far...
Have tested the game almost the whole day yesterday and have had no SPU crash Biggrin

Same goes for Legacy of Kain : Soul Reaver 2, when i played the first mission the game suddenly froze and only the sound kept on playing !!
I wos like "what gives...oh NOeS!" not again Sad ,

well, to troubleshoot the issue i used save states at that particular part where it froze and LO and BeHold Mellow ... once i changed Xaudio to Dsound → fREEZ issue Resolved Laugh

I DID PASS the TEST ^^...

just my 2 eurocents,

cherriepoppers
HOBO ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe
CPU AMD PII x4 [email protected] stable
COOLER Antec HO2 920 (Water/air)
RAM 4x2 giggles Corsair Vengeance DDR2 800mhz
GPU VTX HD6870 / 1 Gigabyte GDDR5
OS Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate) / SP1

Sponsored links

Please stop spamming the whole forum with your SPU2-X crashes, you are borderline in getting a warning.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ouch..Blink .. aren't we touchy Glare

Whats bugging you lately !!
HOBO ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe
CPU AMD PII x4 [email protected] stable
COOLER Antec HO2 920 (Water/air)
RAM 4x2 giggles Corsair Vengeance DDR2 800mhz
GPU VTX HD6870 / 1 Gigabyte GDDR5
OS Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate) / SP1
I think he's getting a bit sick of seeing every post of yours being to do with spu2-x crashes and assuming everybody elses problem is that too, when in actual fact its 2 people on the entire forum (you inclusive) who have SPU2-X crashes.

I appreciate you want to get to the bottom of it, but assuming everybody has the same problem is just silly. Also randomly posting about it on other threads isn't really needed, especially as you can't prove where the error appears or from when or what causes it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-23-2012, 07:01 PM)refraction Wrote: what problem?
In Valkyrie Profile 2 the problem when you go to the forest the red screen and in Mushashi Samurai Legend when your in town, the background is all white.
Hello guyz, so I tried pcsx some time ago lagged and I got bored. Then my friend told me that theres a nu verrsdion. And I came here and download and tried to game metal gear and it was laaaaagy. Then I've kread that I need to enable speedhacvkz, and I enabled them all and my netbook crashez... Boooo , my metal gear iso is perfect, so said the guy who ripped it, and my bioz are hacked perfect so its your fault that my hacked metal gears Iso crashes.... Faq you guyz, but seriously are there good speedhackz must use?
(12-31-2012, 09:11 AM)Skinnyboy3761 Wrote: Hello guyz, so I tried pcsx some time ago lagged and I got bored. Then my friend told me that theres a nu verrsdion. And I came here and download and tried to game metal gear and it was laaaaagy. Then I've kread that I need to enable speedhacvkz, and I enabled them all and my netbook crashez... Boooo , my metal gear iso is perfect, so said the guy who ripped it, and my bioz are hacked perfect so its your fault that my hacked metal gears Iso crashes.... Faq you guyz, but seriously are there good speedhackz must use?

PCSX2 is not meant to be run on netbooks. Your netbook crashed because it overheated, since it was never meant for heavy gaming (and PCSX2 is even heavier than heavy gaming). Also, have a warning for piracy.
Oh noes, I have metal gear original, fo shizzle my nizzle . I only downloaded the iso because its hacked perfect and has fewer GBz and stuff. I'm no pirate, also my friend Eric plays ffx on his netbook why can't I . He told me I don't have the right spedhackz, plz huuulp me guys seriously Tongue2
It's still piracy if you downloaded it. FFX is the lighter game on PCSX2 and MGS3 one of the heaviest. And as I said if your netbook crashes it's overheating so you have hardware problems.
In any case, this thread is not for posting your support questions, make a new thread here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-General-Di...rt-Windows

Also, you should probably stop talking like a 10 year old with huuulp and crap if you want people to bother helping you.
(12-31-2012, 09:11 AM)Skinnyboy3761 Wrote: Faq you guyz, but seriously are there good speedhackz must use?

Yoda was here!