PCSX2 1.0 released!
out of curious is the 1.0 build the better performing version or do the SVN potential have better performance?

For the longest time I always used the latest SVN build.

Sponsored links

In raw FPS probably the 1.0 released because of the PGO optimization
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ok this might be why there some slow down on some games i know there was none 1.0, i probably stick with the svn cause i like the latest and greats and some of the fixes added since. Can pgo optimization be added to the build bot or is that something alot more complicated that a build bot can do? seeing stable build are usual far apart. Either way Pcsx2 has given new life to my ps2 collection for years. and will continue to do so seeing in my eye gaming has been let down this gen.
Nope to do PGO you have to actually run a couple of games so the compiler knows what to optimize more, so impossible to do automatically
(01-05-2013, 02:00 PM)Bositman Wrote: Nope to do PGO you have to actually run a couple of games so the compiler knows what to optimize more, so impossible to do automatically

oh well, Still cant go wrong with svn, games look better then the ever did, and most games i have run great.
Agreed Wink
uh, mac version?
(03-19-2013, 03:52 AM)finalclaw Wrote: uh, mac version?

mac version is still far from 1.0.0.
current one is 0.9.7a
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Big thanks!! It's time to play our old games on the best ps2 emulator!!11 Dev team you are the best)))
Pcsx2 1.0 the best one emulator i ever seen....thise time to beat ps2 ..