PCSX2 1.0 released!
Try that and see its battery vandalized Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

I got just a little over one hour on battery when running PCSX2, this was done by powermizer manager to pevent the GPU from downclocking itself while on battery power.
cpu: i5-2410m | gpu: Nvidia GT 555m 2GB | mem: 4 GB
ohhhh the official 1.0-5350 is here thanks....i can now get to work on it.

EDIT+COMMENT:
cdvdolio CDVD plug-in and Peops SPU are not included in the 1.0 package are these are obselete??
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(08-04-2012, 09:34 AM)Bositman Wrote: Try that and see its battery vandalized Tongue
I can confirm this, my laptop when not plugged in can easily get battery killed in like 30 mins-hour. (If not dead, nearly. I can even plug it in and not let the battery go up if I'm using enough of it. Tongue)
(08-04-2012, 10:49 AM)tallbender Wrote: EDIT+COMMENT:
cdvdolio CDVD plug-in and Peops SPU are not included in the 1.0 package are these are obselete??

Both plugins are really old and not update for ages.
The other plugins are way more compatible
Meh. I exclusively use AC power while being on high performance (which clocks the CPU up to 2.8GHz using Intel's Turbo Boost), that way PCSX2 (among other emulators) runs even better.
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio
Yeah but a super portable on AC power, isn't portable at all, thus defeating the whole purpose Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-03-2012, 10:32 PM)vsub Wrote: I may be wrong but if I remember correctly,the minimum system requirements were kinda high for me so I didn't look much into it.

I guess there are emulators that are above version 2.0

It's not really any worse than PCSX2, depends on the games you want to play on it. There are also tons of non-official, optimized/patched builds specific to various games available, just requires some digging.

That aside: Very nice to see that happen! I remember fiddling around with very early versions couple years ago and thinking, that's gonna take a long while till you can actually do stuff with it ... and nowadays I find myself needing to turn on my trusty old PS2 (an early fatty one!) less and less as more and more games are playable with PCSX2. I love you guys! Biggrin
*Sad dramatic music plays* But I have problems with my pc and can't test it... *Sniffles*

Anyway,

CONGRATULATIONS PCSX2 TEAM!!!
[Image: PCSX2giorgakis132-2.png]

Thanks Silver112 for the sig! ^^

Deviant: http://giorgakis132.deviantart.com/

I love violins Tongue

Oh, but it is portable. I'd love to see you take your desktop to an airport and try setting it up. Smile