PCSX2 1.2.1 (r5875) Load State problem
I've seen that message before. For me it happens in either of two scenarios:

PCSX2 is force closed/ or crashes while writing the state
or
Rarely when saving multiple states quickly in a row.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

I thought the same. Thats why i asked if he smashed f1 several times. This could be explained by non-threadsafe ui handling.

In this case it sounds to me that valid savestates break after time. So the saving works nicely and repeatly loading invalidates a sstate.
Repeatedly loading has never invalidated one for me. Only repeatedly quickly saving.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(10-13-2015, 01:56 PM)willkuer Wrote: So you can load a save several times and it is nicely working and than the same savestate is for some reason broken and you can not reload it? After that first failed reload it is continuously broken?

Tecnically yes, but I can load it after like 2min, but after a while it "breaks" again
Maybe antivir software? Maybe broken hdd? Please try to disable your antivir for a moment and try to reproduce the issue. Also please check smart readings of your hdd using an application of you choice.

I dont know how reading of savestates is handled (especially fileshare) but i guess there is no point to believe that pcsx2 harms your savestates for a limited time and later it works again. And i never heard that anybody else has this problem.

Is your hdd is some sense special? External hdd, network path, raid configuration something like that?
(10-13-2015, 01:56 PM)willkuer Wrote: So you can load a save several times and it is nicely working and than the same savestate is for some reason broken and you can not reload it? After that first failed reload it is continuously broken?

Well after I save it works, but sometimes it doesn't, and after like 5min it works again

No, I can load it, but sometimes it crashes the emulator and gives me this error
This discussion is a bit confusing. You answered now three times tonthe same quote with different answers. I can not fully understand what you want to tell me in these three answers.

From your professional point of view: What would you guess is sometimes or always broken? Saving or loading?

Also i suggested already another approach above.

No, I can always load it after a few tries, but I keep getting the error most of the time and it crashes!
Are you trolling me?

This thread gets a bit more amusing.. Laugh