PCSX2 1.2.1 (r5875) Load State problem
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this thread!!!

So Im currently playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 on my  PCSX2 1.2.1 (r5875), and most of the time I try to load a state (pressing F3) , I get this error

Unexpected end of file or stream.
Path: C:\Users\Navy\Documents\PCSX2\sstates\SLES-50435 (31E90CCA).00.p2s
(pxActionEvent) (VM_UnzipFromDisk)

Anyone knows a fix for this??

Sponsored links

seems like a broken state. That's why we recommend also using normal memory card saves.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(10-11-2015, 09:39 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: seems like a broken state. That's why we recommend also using normal memory card saves.

Yea, thats what I do! I also use the normal MM save
Most of the time that happens? What does that mean?

Is it game specific?
(10-11-2015, 10:34 PM)willkuer Wrote: Most of the time that happens? What does that mean?

Is it game specific?

Dont really know, but I think so
(10-11-2015, 10:34 PM)willkuer Wrote: Most of the time that happens? What does that mean?

Sometimes you can load a save sometimes you can't load the same save?

How are you saving? Do you smash several times f1 or only once or you are using the menu?
(10-12-2015, 12:06 AM)willkuer Wrote: Sometimes you can load a save sometimes you can't load the same save?

How are you saving? Do you smash several times f1 or only once or you are using the menu?

Im using normal save + F1 save
Can you please as well answer the second question? I dont want to quote it a third time.
(10-12-2015, 08:04 PM)willkuer Wrote: Can you please as well answer the second question? I dont want to quote it a third time.

Oh sorry

I normally save with F1 (quick save button) and load with F3(quick load), additionally I also save using the games own save method (Memory Card), I sometimes am able to load the quick load (f3) for up to 5 times in a row, but somethimes I press F3 (quick load) and I get the error, I have changed the save multiple times and I still get it :/
So you can load a save several times and it is nicely working and than the same savestate is for some reason broken and you can not reload it? After that first failed reload it is continuously broken?