PCSX2 1.2.1 (r5875) wont lunch
im sorry
but i need help ... the program pcsx2 wont lunch when i double click on the file .
os windows 8
64 bit

Sponsored links

(04-17-2015, 07:52 PM)ahmedmokhtar Wrote: im sorry
but i need help ... the program pcsx2 wont lunch when i double click on the file .
os windows 8
64 bit

Specs are needed; the specific error is needed too.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
Yes, please screenshot the error message. Also, make sure that you have all the required files like DirectX and visual c++ 2012.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-17-2015, 07:53 PM)Marge Simpson Wrote: Specs are needed; the specific error is needed too.

there is no message to show .. i click and nothing happen

(04-17-2015, 08:08 PM)ssakash Wrote: Yes, please screenshot the error message. Also, make sure that you have all the required files like DirectX and visual c++ 2012.

there is no message or screen shot to show .. i click and nothing happen
i have dx and visual effects installed in my pc
Could you post a video on when, pcsx2 is not lunching, thanks. Your explanation is a little vague.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-17-2015, 08:13 PM)ssakash Wrote: Could you post a video on when, pcsx2 is not lunching, thanks. Your explanation is a little vague.

ok
Delete AR and AR-SA folders in pcsx2\lang
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-17-2015, 10:34 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Delete AR and AR-SA folders in pcsx2\lang
simply " genius "
thanks man problem solved .. you saved 3 days of downloading a game ..
and thanks for the rest who tried to solve
(04-18-2015, 12:44 AM)ahmedmokhtar Wrote: simply " genius "
thanks man problem solved .. you saved 3 days of downloading a game ..
and thanks for the rest who tried to solve

you're welcome.
feel free not to come back here if you have any other problem since we don't support piracy.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go