PCSX2 101 for mac users
Hi, so I just installed PCSX2 and all the plug-ins, excited to start using this puppy. Three main questions:

1. Is my computer actually fast enough??? (MacBook Pro OSX 10.8, 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5, 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Intel HD Graphics 4000 384 MB)

2. Assuming my little guy's up to the task, where and how can I find games? I apologize for my ignorance, but I don't even know how to handle torrents --which I believe is the most pressing piece of info needed at this point-- let alone what an iso is.

3. Do I need a PS2 controller? Where can I find a usb converter for said controller? can I use a PS3 controller, or better yet my keyboard?

Thanks so much for any and all help/suggestions.

Sponsored links

You already started wrongly, you can find the games in the store nearest your house, or Amazon or such.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Quote:2. Assuming my little guy's up to the task, where and how can I find games? I apologize for my ignorance, but I don't even know how to handle torrents --which I believe is the most pressing piece of info needed at this point-- let alone what an iso is.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go