PCSX2 Atelier Iris Eternal Mana
(01-02-2015, 04:30 PM)willkuer Wrote: Can you try to press F9 while it lags?

Tried, it crashed xD

Sponsored links

(01-02-2015, 04:37 PM)Hiyun Wrote: Tried, it crashed xD
can you post the emulog when, pcsx2 crashes.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
ok. also interesting....

Well it could be a bug. Someone else should test this. It is hard to say how this is caused and to debug it.

I would guess you switch to software renderer during the cutscene. Since your cpu is too weak for software renderer you see the slowdown. Since the framerate is just very low the synchronization between game and sound gets completely destroyed, which disables sound.

If it is running well besides that I hope you can accept that emulation is not always perfect and just continue playing. If you see further problems one can rethink about this problem.
(01-02-2015, 04:54 PM)willkuer Wrote: I would guess you switch to software renderer during the cutscene. Since your cpu is too weak for software renderer you see the slowdown. Since the framerate is just very low the synchronization between game and sound gets completely destroyed, which disables sound.
according to the op, this crashes pcsx2 not just disabling the sound.and, how about using the gamefix of switching to software mode while there is a fmv playing.that might cause some different results than, manually triggering the software mode.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Thanks all for the tips and stuff
Actually, the cutscene at the start was playing fine before (If memory serves me right)
This just started yesterday I think.
Also at
@ssakash where can I find the emulog?
@willkuer yes of course I understand. and I will still be playing since PS2 games hold a special place in my heart <3
(01-02-2015, 05:35 PM)Hiyun Wrote: Actually, the cutscene at the start was playing fine before (If memory serves me right)
This just started yesterday I think.
did you change any settings from before ? and, the emulog can be found in the logs folder.
- Refraction
(01-02-2015, 05:39 PM)ssakash Wrote: did you change any settings from before ? and, the emulog can be found in the logs folder.
Well. I updated my PCSX2 from 1.0 to 1.2.1 and didnt touch anything else after that

also i found the emulog. Attached it below

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 1,97 KB / Downloads: 165)
uhh... that was bad

you have a lot of bioses... Normally one doesn't have such an amount of bioses... This is considered here as piracy. And users who committed piracy are not supported by the forum to avoid legal issues to the dev's and the forum. So unfortunately here we have to stop helping you.
(01-02-2015, 06:20 PM)willkuer Wrote: uhh... that was bad

you have a lot of bioses... Normally one doesn't have such an amount of bioses... This is considered here as piracy. And users who committed piracy are not supported by the forum to avoid legal issues to the dev's and the forum. So unfortunately here we have to stop helping you.

Point taken, and fault is mine (Dont want you guys to get in trouble)
Thank you for your assistance Smile

*Requesting thread to be closed*
Thanks PCSX2 community
Also I got it to work. But still, thanks to all who helped me Smile