PCSX2 Blue Screen (BSOD)
Hello,I've configured my PCSX2 copy,I am able to play games at very good framerates(50-60 fps).Currently I'm playing Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5.

However,after a random number of minutes,PCSX2 freezes for like 3 seconds,sound remains stuck in a loop,and then I get a 0x0000101 BSOD,that says:

"A Clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval" .

My specs are:

-MOBO: Asus M2n-Sli
-CPU: Amd athlon X2 4400+,stock @ 2,31 ghz
-Video: Geforce 8600 GT 512 mb gddr3 STOCK
-2Gb DDR2 ram @ 667 mhz
My system is well optimized,no viruses or malware(Windows was installed a few days ago),no fragmentation,no nothing that could impact performance.All drivers are up to date,except for CPU,becouse I could not seem to find a new one.

I dont' know if its' of any help,but I've never updated my Bios,nor do I know how to do it.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: My plugins are the following:
-GSdx 3693 (MSVC 15.00,SSe2) 0.1.16 [gsdx-sse2-r3838]
-lilypad svn (r3878)
-SPU2-X r3702m 1.4.0
-Linuz Iso CDVD 0.9.0
-USBnull Driver 0.7.0
-FWnull driver 0.6.0
-dev9null driver 0.5.0
My settings:
-clamping mode disabled on EE and Vus
-flush/denormals Checked
Speedhacks : EE cyclerate 2 ; Vu cycle stealing 1
Enabled INTC spin detection,Enable wait loop,mVU Flag Hack ALL CHECKED.

Sponsored links

That looks more like your computer has some instability and it would have run into that BSOD using other programs as well, PCSX2 uses the CPU a bit more than other programs so it might just be running into it sooner. Try running a stability check like prime95 or intel burning test, it's probable they'll run inot it too.

Other than that try updating your drivers, maybe run AMD's dual core optimizer tool.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Odd,but Prime95 does not give me that BSOD. It could be some plugin or PCSX2 build error?

Also,I am a hardcore gamer,I play games like GTA IV and COD MW2 on my pc,and those should stress the hell out of the CPU.
Should I get another PCSX2 build?
Make sure you have the AMD Dual Core Optimizer installed and possibly the processor driver. AMD chips are notorious for going out of sync on dual cores, that resolves the issue.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Yes,Dual - Core optimizer was installed from day one. However,I've downloaded the latest beta(r3878),reconfigured the plugins and now I've been able to play for 1 hour with no BSOD(I didn't get one after 1 hour,I just stopped). I hope it won't reappear.

I'll keep you posted with any information.