PCSX2-CE for Mac (Wineskin) Oct 2015 Guide
(06-15-2016, 12:00 AM)uyjulian Wrote: Click test run (in the Wineskin.app inside the pcsx2.app), go to the error, click open logs, paste the two logs into pastebin, then put your pastebin links here.

I tried starting over but I'm having very similar issues. Here are the new logs:

X11: http://pastebin.com/rxE26HjE

Wine: http://pastebin.com/6svBWt5v

Sponsored links

Anyone there?
(06-20-2016, 11:44 PM)Sonatina Wrote: Anyone there?

Sorry for the long reply wait, the forum e-mail notification system is odd...

Anyway, try winetricks d3dcompiler_43
No problem!

I've ran anything from winetricks that anyone across the Internet has said might help, and honestly you could have told me that without the logs I posted.

Have you ever seen the sort of error that is in my wine log? Could you point me towards someone who has?
Does "try winetricks" mean that I should go through and install every dll on the list one-by-one and hope it fixes my problem, or is there a particular one or two that might do the trick?
(06-21-2016, 08:54 PM)Sonatina Wrote: Does "try winetricks" mean that I should go through and install every dll on the list one-by-one and hope it fixes my problem, or is there a particular one or two that might do the trick?

Try winetricks d3dcompiler_43
I've gotten PCSX2 working via CrossOver rather than Wineskin.

Thanks for your help.
You're welcome.

Why are you using crossover anyway? It's not updated as much as Wine is... CrossOver is compatible with less games then Wine is...
CrossOver uses Wine... It just does it better. It is easier to use, has less room for error and has the benefit of coming with support by people who actually know what they are doing. Wineskin, on the other hand, is difficult to use and has nothing in the way of support, aside from forums which are practically useless because of the infrequency of replies and the lack of real technicians. Besides, the compatibility of wine with various programs is dependent upon the build, while CrossOver is consistently tested against a large set of supported applications, including PCSX2.

Not to mention, I've been attempting to make Wineskin work for the last week and a half with little or no help and got CrossOver up and running within a couple of hours.
Hey i got the installation to work correctly but I'm having one problem with mapping my controller. For some reason I can not map the right analog stick to the right. Every other button works except that one. I bought a new controller, downgraded lilypad version but nothing works. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it, I've tried fixing it for hours but nothing. Also I'm playing kingdom hearts 2 and the screen constantly moves to the right, i'm guessing it's because of this issue too but i could be wrong?