PCSX2-CE for Mac (Wineskin) Oct 2015 Guide
(11-25-2016, 05:49 PM)jesalvein Wrote: same, but after experiencing the crash
Strange... I found a way. Guess what ? I am using Europe bios: When I select 50Hz instead of 60 Hz according to the Klonoa's screen. It runs fine. However, if I select 60Hz and it crashes after Namco logo. I guess I will stick with 50Hz. I don't care as long as I am happy that it's working properly thanks to 50Hz instead of 60Hz. A bug or something ? Curiosity.

Sponsored links

using fast boot or full boot ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-25-2016, 06:10 PM)jesalvein Wrote: using fast boot or full boot ?

Both works fine using 50Hz for Klonoa Europe and works just fine. 

Now, I try both using fast boot and full boot for 60Hz with Klonoa Europe and its crashes.
(11-25-2016, 01:58 PM)azoreseuropa Wrote: I can send you a youtube video to run PCSX2 on Mac properly. I did and it works great! Your Mac is almost the same as mine except I am on i5 instead of i7. I t works. Pm me and I will be gladly to send it to you. Again, it works for me!

Anybody else, please explain why Klonoa 2 EUROPE crashes after Namco logo and Klonoa 2 USA didn't crashes at all ?

Got it to work using ZeroGS (http://bit.ly/2fwZchU) which furthers my suspicion that the shaders in GSdx are hosed.
lol... and all of a sudden all the posts show up at once. Sorry for the spam >_<
Okay, one last note. Tried everything again. Same exact directions from this thread but substituted pcsx2 1.4.0 instead of 1.5.0
It works flawlessly with GSdx. Thanks all!

http://pcsx2.net/download/releases/windo...ndows.html
Possibly this is a bit old news, but I've been fiddling with the settings for hours and no matter what I do, any game that I launch runs fine in menus and generally fine in cutscenes (except Shadow of The Colossus, which instantly jumps to 10 fps) but once gameplay starts, it's unplayable. Any advice on the "correct" settings to use? Any idea what the issue may be? Thanks in advance.
Which games ?
What are your specs ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-04-2016, 08:52 PM)Stele Wrote: Possibly this is a bit old news, but I've been fiddling with the settings for hours and no matter what I do, any game that I launch runs fine in menus and generally fine in cutscenes (except Shadow of The Colossus, which instantly jumps to 10 fps) but once gameplay starts, it's unplayable. Any advice on the "correct" settings to use? Any idea what the issue may be? Thanks in advance.

It's no use trying to tweak your settings if you want faster speed.
OSX drivers are くそ.

Linux might help you in this situation.
(12-04-2016, 10:13 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Which games ?
What are your specs ?

Okami and Shadow of The Colossus. I just have a 2015 MacBook Air 13" I don't really know the specs. I might just have to suck it up and use my desktop.

(12-04-2016, 11:25 PM)uyjulian Wrote: It's no use trying to tweak your settings if you want faster speed.
OSX drivers are くそ.

Linux might help you in this situation.

Ah, thanks.